😱The Dark prank: Ghost😱

Ghost pov:

I was in living room think of something that I could do to get my daughter back. Two days ago she pranks me by telling she was 'pregnant'  and let's just say I did not take it very well.

Anyway I know she's afraid of the dark, she's so scared Y/N came into my bed shaking uncontrollably......THAT'S IT!!.
I'm going to scare the living hell out of her.

I went into my room and took out a controllable light bulb and replaced it with her original light bulb. All I have to do is wait until she's in her room later tonight.

 All I have to do is wait until she's in her room later tonight

Third person pov:

Y/N just finished eating her dinner, putting the plate in the sink. She sat next to her dad cuddling against his chest. "Dad?" Y/N whispered.

"Yeah" Ghost said combing through her hair.

"C..can I sleep in your room tonight"
Y/N asked hugging tighter. Ghost sat up and took a second to think.
"Let's see how you get on tonight...ok?"

Y/N nodded and smiled lightly looking at the TV.

Time skip~ 11:17pm (still 3rd person)

Y/N was in her room reading a book uncle swift gave her. She was enjoying it until her light started to flicker.

Y/N pov:

I was reading this book about this guy who fell in love with a unique girl. I was so into the story until my bedroom light started to flicker a little, I got a bit scared but shook it off.

I continued to read then two minutes later....it turned off again, now I started to get scared. I really hate the dark my worst fear, I was going to continue ready until my light turned completely off. I gasped reaching over my bed to turn on my side lamp but I remembered I ran out of batteries.

I teared up looking around my bedroom. "D...dad?" I called crying even more. I was two scared to move around but my bedroom door was still open I quickly got up but my bedroom door closed just before I got the chance to go. "DAD!" I yelled bagging the door.

"DAD! DADDY!"

Ghost pov:

I couldn't help but laughed, Y/N keeps telling me she's not scared off anything but it looks like the dark is her number 1 fear. I got closer to the door hearing my daughter crying badly calling my name.

I started to feel bad which doesn't usually happen with me...but yeah. I sighed and pushed the button on the remote so the light would turn on, I opened the door the see Y/N curled in a ball crying her eyes out.

I crouched down the her level and tapped her shoulder, she looked up immediately and hugged me tight. "Dad m..my light w...was f..f..flickering then my door shut I got really scared" she explained.

"I'm sorry Y/N" I said rubbing her back.

"Sorry for what" Y/N questioned.

I showed her the remote giving out a nervous chuckle. She let go of me and hit me a couple of times "dad that's not fucking funny" she yelled.

"Oh really your pregnant prank was also deep" I argued back.

".....whatever" Y/N sighed looking away.

"So are you still sleeping in here or are you coming in my room?" I asked turning to the door.

"Yours" Y/N said holding on to my arm.
I laughed and took Y/N to sleep in my room.