Chapter 21: The Date -Part 1-

Hey guys so I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Ive been busy with school and stuff. I have a fucking D+ on Math. The thing is Ive never gotten lower than a B-. SEE MY DEAL!! Yes I'm in a crisis! So Ive been studying and stuff. Plus I had a little bit of writers block. I'm sorry I couldn't do it earlier like I had promised some of u but last weekend my family kept me busy and stuff. I'm sorry this is short as you can see there is a second part. DRAMA IS COMING SOON!! Oh and a plot twist and there is a character making another appearance! :) I'm evil muahaha!!! So most people have heard about the Payzer break up, and Liam's new haircut and Louie and Liam got tattoos and soon Niall is getting one too. WHAT WORLD DO WE LIVE IN? THAT WERE SOME PLOT TWIST I NEVER SAW COMING! Screw management. Oh and have u guys noticed the amount of Ziam going on lately? IT MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS LIKE MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!! SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1. Ignore that! Anyways, enjoy! Thank u so much for the comments theyre lovely and the votes! Im really greatful! and the fans! u guys are amazing!!

(Ill try to update my other stories soon! and sorry if it doesnt make sense, its almost midnight)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V:

My eyes fluttered open slowly and waited for them to adjust to the small amount of light in the room. I smiled as I got a sight of my beautiful boyfriend sleeping beside me. Ever since we got together, I moved everything that belonged to me over to his bedroom so now it was our bedroom. I still cant get over the fact that Liam, Liam Payne, the boy who took me in, once was going to get married to a girl, now belongs to me. Not like I owe him but you get the idea. His hair fell over his forehead, his eyelashes casted a shadow over his cheekbones, his plump lips set into a ghost smile. His whole body was covered with the blanket except the top of his shoulders. I ran a hand through his hair playing with the ends.

I felt something warm and noticed it was a hand. Liam moved closer snuggling closer to me. He nuzzled his head against my chest making me giggle as his hair tickled me. That was his way of saying he was cold or just woken up. In this case he had just woken up cause I could feel his eyelashes brush against my chest when he blinked and his hand was now rubbing circles in my hip. "Morning." Now rubbing his shoulders that were surprisingly cold from not being under the covers during the night. "Morning love." I loved the way he said love, especially in his morning voice.

"What are we doing today?" We had a day off work so I didn't know what we had plan. He moved his head to rest on my shoulder as he placed the hand that was on my hip, to the back of my neck to play with the small little hairs that rested there. "I wanted to take you in a date." I blushed and looked down towards out intertwined legs that were covered with the blanket. We hadn't gone on a date yet. We basically did everything in reverse. We had sex before going on a date instead of going on a date first. "Okay." I mumbled looking back up at his smiling face. " Don't worry, its gonna simple. I know you dont like anything extravagance." He reassured me.

I smiled and nodded. It was true. We could just spend the day together and I would consider it a date. We were just that easy and simple."So what do you have planned?" I asked sitting up, letting the blanket fall and my chest pop out from underneath. "Umm...I don't know but I'm sure something will pop up." He said sitting up too. I nodded and got out of bed, stretching my arms over my head. I grunted in pleasure and open my eyes as my feet rocked back and forth. I saw Liam checking me out from the corner of my eye making me smirk. "See something you like?" He rolled his eyes and stood up too. "Yeah, Id like my pants back." I glared at him as he chuckled. "Twat." I mumbled under my breath but I knew he heard.

"You know you love me!" He called as I made my way to the bathroom. I tensed but continued to walk. I closed the door behind me and sighed because it was true but we weren't in that stage yet. We've only been together a few weeks so its too early. He probably doesn't even love me, just likes me. That though kind of killed my mood so I just decided to forget about it. I quickly brushed my teeth and walked out to see Liam looking through our closet. "I'm gonna make breakfast kay?" He nodded as I made my way out, down the hallway and into the kitchen. I pulled out the pancake batter out and the bowls and started to make the pancakes.

I was about to flip the pancakes when I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. "Smells good." Liam whispered in my ear nipping at the skin below it. I giggled and flipped the pancakes. I waited a few more minutes before turning the stove off and turning around in his arms. I leaned in and placed my lips over his as he responded back quickly. I sucked on his bottom lip while he sucked on my top one. I pulled away and shot his a small smile before he let go of me and went to serve us something to drink while I served the pancakes. "Damn it." He muttered. "What?" I asked putting the plates on the table.

"We don't have anything to drink." He said rubbing his his eyes. I chuckled at his frustration and grabbed my wallet that rested on the counter. "Then I'll just run to the small store around the corner." I slipped on my shoes and grabbed one of the sweaters. "But w-" I cut him off before he could protest. "Eat the breakfast before it gets cold. Be right back." I closed the door before he could respond. I walked to the elevator humming a song I heard on the radio earlier this week. I presses the button for the lobby and waited for the ding to get out.

When the ding went off, I walked out ignoring the looks that I got from some girls younger than me. I could hear them giggling and whispering but too bad I was taken. I pulled the hoddie over my head and walked outside into the chilly morning. Damn it was cold. I stuffed my hands on my pockets and walked down the sidewalk to the store just around the corner. It was sunny today which was rare in London so there were many people outside enjoying it even if it was cold. I entered the store ignoring the small ding-ling sound when the the door opened. I walked down the isle to the back where all the drinks were and pulled out an orange juice cartoon from the refrigerator.

I walked to the cash register and settled the cartoon as I saw a figure pop out from under the counter. I groaned and smacked my forehead, a pain shooting through it. "What not happy to see me?" I rolled my eyes cause no, I wasn't happy to see him. He was actually the last person I wanted to see. "What are you doing here Riley?" I asked pulling out my wallet and the correct amount of money to pay for the juice. "I work here duh. The other store got robbed so its closed temporarily. Now I'm here just like you." He smirked. It took everything not to smack my head again. You sleep with someone for one night and they wont leave you alone afterwards. "Look, I need to get back so here." I handed him the money and grabbed the juice.

I was about to turn around when he grabbed my arm making me stop. I glared at him as he shot me a wink. "I'm sure lover boy wouldn't mind you spending the night with me. He is straight, right?" Was he mental? I shook my head and fiercely pulled my arm out. "Shut up! I'm never going back to you again. It was a job, I needed money. Get that through your sick mental head! Now leave me alone." I walked out but not before hearing his threat. "Your gonna regret that boy!! I'll make sure of that!" I stopped and looked back at the store. I could see an evil smirk on his face as I looked at him through the window.

Something about his smirk and eyes told me he wasn't kidding. I turned around and started to walk away, more like speed walked but who cares I just wanted to get away from there before he came for me, if he did that is. I entered the building and continued to walk straight to the elevator which had just landed. I waited for a boy and his friend to get out before I entered, a girl joining me. I pressed the our floor button and leaned against the rails that were there. "Whats your name?" The girl asked. I turned to her and saw her checking me out. "Zayn." I said but it sound forced. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms as best as I could with the juice. "Oh are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

The doors opened and I saw we were here. "Yeah. I am." I walked out and left her staring at me as I disappeared. I pulled out the spare key from my wallet, yes its a weird place to keep it but I have a tendency to loose things easily. I opened the door and saw it was empty and quite. I frowned and dropped my wallet and the counter before putting the juice away. I saw a note taped to the fridge and pulled out.

Went to plan our date. Make sure to wear something simple and warm. See you at 7 ;) x

I smiled totally forgetting about that douche bag. I walked to the microwave and pulled out my pancakes before making my way to the living room. I really didn't care if they were cold, Ive eaten worst things. I sat down and turned the telly on to some unknown program that Ive never seen before. I started eating quietly and started thinking. Why was the late so late on a cold day? What did he have plan for us? I let out a small squeak sounding like a 14 year old girl who's just experiencing her first crush which in some cases I was...? Whatever!

I just couldn't wait till tonight!

Because I Care [Ziam/Larry AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara