Chapter 3: Meeting The Friends and Makeover

Zayn's P.O.V:

I woke up when I heard something crash in one of the other rooms. What..? I got up dropping the warm blanket in the bed and walked out, and down the hallway. I walked into the living room to see a giggling Danielle holding unto Liam as he tried to close the door. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and went over there to help him. I closed the door and he looked up at me. "Morning mate. Did Danielle's mess woke you up?" I nodded. He sighed. "I knew she shouldn't have drank that much last night. But nooo...she said she was 'just having fun' and I was being a 'party popper'. Well look now, she cant even stand up straight!" he exclaimed dropping Danielle on the floor. Seems like it didn't hurt her she just started giggling more and playing with my pant leg. "C'mon Ill help you get her to bed." I grabbed Danielle's arms while he grabbed her legs. We carried her to their bed where Liam just tucked her in. In a matter of seconds she was out.

We went back to the living room to see one of the bases Danielle dropped broke. I grabbed the broom but Liam went to stop me. I raised the broom in his direction. "Take one more step closer Liam and I will sweep you to death." he smirked before chuckling. "Sweep me to death?" I shrugged. That's the best I could come up with at this time of the day which is..." I glanced at the kitchen clock to see it was a 12:55. The phone ranged and Liam dashed off to get it. After I cleaned up the mess, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich when the door bell ranged. Liam walked out in a business suit. Was he working today? He opened the door and the house was filled with voices.

"LIAMMMM!!!!.." A blonde bloke yelled as he flunged himself to Liam causing him to topple to the ground. Something in me flared but I don't know what it was. Maybe I was catching a cold. They both started laughing as Liam pushed the bloke off him. "Hey Niall" two other lads walked in holding hands. One had a mop of curly hair that looked very soft. Emerald green eyes and pale skin. The other one was shorter with a fringe of brown hair. He had blue/gray eyes and slightly tan skin. "Hey LiLi" Shorty said. "Hey Louis." So he has a name. "LiLi your working today?" Taller one asked. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing. Oh I'm so using that nickname. "Hey Haz. And yeah." I chocked on the name. Please tell me that's a nickname cause if that's his real name I feel really bad. I looked up to meet several different pairs of eyes on me. They held confusement but only Liam had an amused look.

"Well, well, well who do we have here? Liam you didn't tell us you had company." Blondie said as he skipped over to me. "Whats your name hot-stuff?" He had an accent. Irish possibly. "Zayn and yours?" he smiled really big. He had blonde hair but it looked like it was bleached cause I can see his roots. Blue eyes, pale skin, short, and a smile that can light up a whole room. "I'm Niall. I like food. Cuddling. Movies. And..." he walked over behind me and made me stand up. "Piggy back rides!!" he jumped on my back causing me to go forward. Thank God I used the wall to steady myself. Louis was just cracking up on the floor, he had tears streaming down his face. "Come over here, so you can meet my dear friends." I pointed at Niall. "With this thing on my back?" That caused Louis to laugh more. Until he was gasping for hair. "See Niall. Your not human. Even he said your a thing!" Niall jumped off me and went over to Louis who's eyes widen and ran out the door with Niall following.

"Hey I'm Harry. But everyone calls me Haz." I nodded and shock his hand. "Zayn." Liam walked over to the kitchen and grabbed his car keys from the counter. "Well you guys could have mentioned that you were coming over earlier instead of barging in. But you can stay and keep Zayn company while I'm out. Here!" he tossed a credit card at Harry. "Get him some clothes and the stuff he needs and a hair cut." Harry's eyes shone as he held the card. "Liam I'm not letting you use your money on me." I protested he waved his hand as to tell me to leave it. "Bye guys.!"he kissed Harry's cheek and walked out the door. I got the same feeling from when Niall jumped on Liam but I don't know. "Bye!" Harry turned to me. "Well pretty boy lets get you changed and we can be on our way." He pushed me inside Liam's room and grabbed some clothes and a pair of shoes totally ignoring Danielle. I put on the khaki Chinos and the purple paid shirt with the white converses.