(Y/N) chuckled at that sentence, the two continued chatting with Mina staying close to (Y/N) the whole time, they eventually made it back to their seats where they were greeted by their friends.

Mark: You made it just in time to see this slugfest, Kirishima and that metal guy... Tetsutetsu I think his name is, they've been punching each other for the past ten minutes, not as boring as Iida's match, but it's definitely dragging on.

Sofia: It's because they basically own the same quirk, toughening their bodies up to the point where they're near indestructible, usually metal would be a harder substance... but I don't know what Kirishima's hardening turns his skin into.

Midoriya: Well, it's definitely the same as metal, they're on equal grounds after all.

Iida: And it's not my fault that the match I participated in was actually an advertisement for my opponent's gadgets!

Sofia: You were the one stupid enough to try on her gadget in the first place...

Iida instantly had his head down, an aura of sadness surrounding him while Midoriya just patted his back reassuringly... then Uraraka suddenly stood up, surprising everyone as she walked off without saying a word. Midoriya looked at her disappearing figure with confusion, which caused Sofia to scoff.

Sofia: Idiot... she's up next, with Mr temper tantrum over there.

Bakugou: Who the fuck you calling temper tantrum!? You're the one who calls everyone an idiot without provocation!

Sofia: Same with you asshole!! At least I call people by their names, unlike some idiot who is too lazy to remember them!

Bakugou: You should be lucky I even call you by names! Most of you losers don't even deserve to...

A fist to both of their heads ceased their arguing, (Y/N) stood behind the two before pointing behind him. Bakugou growled, but with a huff left just as (Y/N) requested. Sofia growled as well, glaring at Bakugou who decided to glare back while walking backwards towards the exit.

Eri: They really like to shout, don't they big brother?

(Y/N) nodded, sighing through his nose before looking up at the seats his adoptive family sat in... he could see the parents were looking down at the action with excited expressions whereas his sisters were staring at them with disappointed expressions. (Y/N) sighed, seeing as the message didn't get through to them... well, he has another match to try again.

Mark: Come on man, they're not worth it. I still don't understand why it is you don't move out and live with us instead, I know Yuki would love you there, and Mom prefers you over me so it would help her as well... actually nevermind, because I'll be the one who's being neglected if you came along.

(Y/N) chuckled, patting Mark's back who couldn't help but grin as the two continued to watch the match... it ended in a sudden draw as both Kirishima and Tetsutestu hit each other at the same time, causing the both of them to drop to the floor with their quirks deactivating.

Mark: A draw? That's new...

Sofia: A draw usually happens in situations like this anyway, they were too similar, both their fighting styles and quirk types, they're practically clones with the only changes being their appearances and the material of their quirks. Other than that, we might as well call that class 1-B Kirishima mark two.

???: Huh!? But isn't that strange!? Shouldn't class 1-A be more unique and superior to class 1-B!?

(Y/N) looked to his left, seeing a rather pompous looking blonde-haired student from class 1-B looking at them with a mocking gaze, the very same Monoma who copies quirks smirked at (Y/N) before he was suddenly chopped in the back of the neck... the perpetrator showed their face as Kendo.