Karma: Ah, ah, ah! No fighting, not now anyway... if you try and attack me, I'll pierce my heart with my brass knuckles... the instant I do, I'll activate my quirk... you might not care if it affects you... but my quirk's evolved. I could kill the people sitting in the stands if I use Cheap Trick after I stab myself, you're quick... hehehe... but will you be quick enough to stop my quirk?

(Y/N) growled again, frowning as he tensed his legs ready to become fast enough to do just that. The only thing stopping him was remembering that Karma stated she wasn't there to fight. The villain giggled, seeing (Y/N) holding himself back from attacking.

Karma: I just want you to know something, after all, I really like you as a hero. My boss got impatient with me, so he's decided to come after Eri himself. Perhaps, you've heard of him? He is quite a big name since he's the leader of the Yakuza group called Shie Hassaikai... and... he's very dangerous.

Karma giggled again, trailing her weapons along her exposed skin with a massive smile, she licked her lips while staring right into (Y/N)'s eyes with a crazed look.

Karma: I transfer injuries thanks to cheap trick... but, Overhaul's the definition of one touch and you're dead. I... I don't think even All Might could get him, all he needs is to touch your skin and you're dead.

(Y/N) was surprised to see Karma's face become serious for a moment, before another giggle escaped her mouth and she turned back to her crazy expression.

Karma: I thought I'd warn you, after all... Overhaul's a jerk who never pays me. He says being a part of the family's enough payment, but I want to be paid for hurting the heroes, even if I would do it without payment... Anyway! What I want to say is: boss is after you, don't let him touch you and he'll be after Eri.

Karma kept her massive smile on her face, reaching into her cloak's pocket to pull out a pack of gum, she unwrapped one piece and then held the packet out to (Y/N) who only frowned in refusal, then, she walked past him with a still massive smile on her face.

Karma: I think I'll spectate the other students... see exactly what kind of heroes I'll be up against in the future... and... if you're wondering exactly why I told you about Overhaul, well... I don't really care about him. I care about you though, once I kill all the other heroes, I want to fight you, because I think you deserve to get really, really damaged by me. Hehehe... plus, if you manage to arrest my boss, it'll benefit me since I'll take over his gang and turn them into a group of villains instead of a pitiful gang... and when that happens, I'll be waiting for you to become the next number 1 hero to stop me. Bye...

With a giggle, Karma dragged her fingers over (Y/N)'s face as her way of saying goodbye, (Y/N) turned back and ran out of the bathroom... but failed to spot Karma anywhere which made him curse in his mind for letting a villain out of his sights. As he went to go somewhere to find her, (Y/N) heard a familiar voice calling to him.

Mina: (Y/N)!!!!

(Y/N): 'She's calling me by my first name now?'

Mina: That was a long talk with All Might huh? What did he want to talk about with you? Is he asking you to be his apprentice or something?

(Y/N) wrote in his notebook quickly to answer her.

(Y/N): 'He wants me to intern for him once the Sports Festival is over, it's all the way in Tokyo so it'll take a long time to get there... so I'm not too sure if I should go'.

Mina: What!? Of course you have to go! All Might is the number one hero! So getting an offer from him to intern at his agency is like a dream come true for everyone who wants to be a hero! Oh, I bet Midoriya will be so jealous since he's such a fanboy of All Might!