Chapter 14.-You are not the only one lying.

Začít od začátku

"I only care that she is ok, so it is her decision". Mike took Eleven's hand and stared at her. "We will do what you want, whatever you decide will be fine, I will support you".

"Awww you're really sweet". Kali mocked Mike causing Eleven to glare at her.

"Stop Kali, you two must respect each other, I thank you for trying to take care of me but Mike is also part of my life and you shouldn't talk to him that way".

She stared at them both, Mike let out a long sigh and took a step closer extending his hand to Kali, she thought about it for a second before shaking it.

"This is for her ... I still don't like you Wheeler." Kali said coldly.

"Maybe you change your mind ... El think I'm adorable" . Mike walks away with a mocking smile, he is pleased to see that not only did he bother Kali but he did make Eleven smile, he was ready to give her all the necessary support, this was going to be a difficult process for her.

................................................

Eleven fell to the floor, Mike was fast enough to protect her head before it touched the ground, blood was coming out of her nose, in front of her were remnants of logs and rocks that she had destroyed with her powers.

"El , are you ok? ... listen, was enough for today, you have to rest, you've accomplished a lot, let's go home please" . Mike said worried while offering her some water.

"It's true Jane, we will continue tomorrow, now you must rest, I will see you here tomorrow, first thing, you must keep thinking about everything I showed you, hold on to that and in a couple of days your powers will be back, at least in the physical aspect that is the most important thing for you to protect yourself... I must go now". Kali got up slowly feeling that someone was holding her by the arm, it was Eleven.

"Thank you Kali" . They shared a soft smile before saying goodbye.

They walked silently to Dustin's house, walking slowly, Eleven looked much better, had regained some of her strength, the process had been horrible to see, Eleven screaming, crying desperately, which led him to remember the last words of Kali: "Keep thinking about everything I showed you" He could not imagine a more horrible vision than the one they had both witnessed, the Mindflyer and Brenner returning together, what could be worse?

"Mmm El? ... I was wondering ... ¿What vision Kali used this time?, it seemed to be worse than the beginning, you looked ... you looked really terrified ... would you like to talk about it?" . Mike waited patiently for Eleven's answer, heard her sigh and then she responded.

"No ... I don't want to talk about it Mike, I'm sorry, I just ... I don't want to". Mike nodded and rubbed her back a little, wanted to make her feel calm, and not make her feel under pressure, but he would lie if he said he hadn't been disappointed with her answer, he wondered what could be so bad to hide from him.

A few minutes later they were in front of Dustin's house, Mike took eleven's face with his hands and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Please rest and if it's too much for you, we can stop for a couple of days, you just ... you just have to tell me and ..." "Mike, I'm fine." Eleven interrupted him. "You should also rest, we both had a difficult day". After a long kiss, they said goodbye.

...................................

"STOP... PLEASE STOP!"... Eleven was screaming in despair, while large rocks levitated around her, she kept them all together, Mike couldn't see much of the vision but seemed to want to take them away from a specific place.

"I'm not going to stop Jane!! ... they wouldn't stop, they wouldn't have mercy". Kali expressed coldly.

"STOP!! she asked you to stop!". Mike shouted furiously as he ran to eleven and took her face. "El ...it's me, let go of the rocks..I don't know what you're seeing but it's not real".