Nice to meet you - Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

“I am sorry could you drop us a few blocks away?” Harry asked. There was no way we could even get out the car; we couldn’t move the car door. The driver started driving and dropped us around the corner. We paid him and then we got out the car. We walked over to the house where the fans just mobbed the poor boys asking them for autographs and photos.

“Excuse me could I have a photo with you? You’re Tash, Harry’s girlfriend, right?” A girl said to me.

“Yeah I am and I would love to have a photo with you!” I replied snapping the photo. Then suddenly more girls were asking for my photo. I felt really special, there weren’t any people yelling hate at me. But there was one girl.

“What’s an anorexic bitch like you doing here, go back to your home and go ride a fricken kangaroo you ugly bitch.” A girl yelled. I was about to yell something back when a fan covered my mouth with her hand.

“Don’t speak to her like that! You have no right to call her any names at all! She doesn’t deserve any of this at all, she is just seeing her friends family so let her do that in peace! So shut your mouth you jealous looser!” The fan yelled back.

“Thanks for that mate! What’s your name?” I asked.

“Ellie, I am a huge fan of you and the boys!” She awed.

“Well Ellie why don’t we catch up some time? Here’s my number.” I said passing her a small piece of paper with my number on it. “Call me whenever okay!”

“Oh my God thank you! I will!” Ellie smiled. Lottie made her way through the crowd of girls and grabbed my hand. She pushed through the girls and we reached the front door. We got inside.

“This happens all the time! The boys will be here in a few minutes!” Lottie laughed.

“That was so scary!” I added.

“Yeah the first few times are but after the third time you are used to it! I thought you would be used to it by now!” Lottie said.

“Well back in Adelaide most people just asked questions about them or ignored me and in Paris and Hawaii there weren’t many fans but in Sweden it was a little bit of a shock but we had security guards making pathways everywhere we went so this is the biggest crowd of people I have dodged on my own!” I replied.

“Don’t worry Tash! You’ll get used to it I promise you!” Lottie reassured me. The boys ran inside shut the door and slid down the back of the door. Lottie and I just looked at them. We all looked at each other and pissed ourselves laughing.

“Tash, Harry, Lottie and Louis up stairs please!” Jay called out.

“Coming Mom!” Louis yelled in response. We all walked up the stairs.

“Tash you can stay in with Lottie!” Jay smiled pointing to the room on her right.

“Please can Tash sleep in my bed?” Harry begged.

“Harry we want the girls to get to sleep tonight and not get woken up with horrible noises that you’ll have to explain to them!” Jay laughed “Remember last time?”

“Okay you can stop talking now!” Harry sighed getting all embarrassed. I just stood there trying to contain my laughter.

“Lou is Stan coming over tonight? He has been begging to see you!” Jay asked Louis.

“Yeah he will be round in 15 minutes could you help him get though when he gets here I can’t go back out there!” Louis asked

“Sure baby!” Jay said kissing Louis on the cheek. “It’s good to have my baby boy back!” He is really affectionate to his Mum which is a good thing. Jay walked down stairs.