😢come back😢

-Past-

"Chuuya I'm leaving the port mafia I have no choice"
Dazai said over the phone.

"NO YOU CANT...DON'T LEAVE ME DAZAI"
Chuuya yelled.

-present time-

Chuuya could never get rid of this memory of dazai quitting the mafia. At the thought of this the redhead started to cry silently in bed.

"Dazai that bast bastard...why...why did he leave me...I miss him,I loved him I want him back...back in my arms..."

After a while of chuuya talking to himself, he fell asleep.

Later on that day chuuya went out for a walk so he could stop thinking about dazai, he had other things to worry about. Like missions mori might give him or what kouyou need help with. It was hard for him not to think of dazai.
Chuuya came up to a little cafe that him and dazai use to go to. Chuuya decided to just go ahead and get something to snack on. He walked in and the first thing he saw was dazai ordering something. At this chuuya ran out of the cafe to a corner

" dazais in there what do I do, what should I say .... I haven't seen him in so long...."

Chuuya was whispering. He didn't have any idea on how to go in there without dazai noticing him. Instead chuuya tryed to act calm and just walked back in the cafe.

"This is an easy in and out I got this" chuuya said to himself quietly.

"Welcome to the yokohama cafe what would you like to get sir" A lady asked

"Umm can I get a strawberry crape to go please and thank you " chuuya said

"Strawberry crape on its way sir " the lady put a crape in a bag and handed it to chuuya "that would be 200 ¥ lease sir"

Chuuya handed 200¥ to that lady. Chuuya Speed walked out the cafe hoping dazai didn't see him.

" Aaaaah that was a relief, I hope dazai didn't see me " the redhead said walking into an ally way.

"What was that I hear hopefully dazai didn't see you." A voice said behind chuuya.

Chuuya stopped and turned around. He saw dazai and slowly started to cry.

"So...dazai is have one question for you why...why did you leave the mafia..." Chuuya said trying to hold back his tears.

"You wanna know why chuuya...you probably won't believe this but that old hag mori pushed me out the port mafia..."Dazai said getting closer to short male.

"Wha- why would he do that..."

"He just randomly pushed me out the port mafia chuuya I don't know why he did this"

Chuuya just dropped his crape on the floor and ran up to dazai, giving him a tight hug.

"Dazai...I miss you...please...come back to me...I miss you to much...I want you back...please" chuuya said crying in dazais chest.

Dazai looked down at chuuya crying... he wanted to admit that he mist him to but was to scared to show his feelings.

"Chuuya if you want me back why don't you just move in with me...I mean I do miss you too😶"

Chuuya looked up at Dazai eyes wide

"Really... you'll let me move in with you dazai!!!"

Chuuya was surprised.

"Of course chuuya you know, I was a bad boyfriend for leaving you alone in the mafia...I missed you so much chu chu..."

Chuuya blushed then realized they work for the opposite organization and both there bosses would probably kill them
Well he know mori would.

"Dazai what if the president of the agency finds out I live with you what will happen...will he get mad?"

Dazai looked at the shy then chuuya, dazai know fukuzwawa would be devastated if chuuya was staying at his place but he didn't really care.

"The president would get mad that I'm friends with the enemy but I don't care. Chuuya if you wanna move in with me then sure I don't care but you have to stay hidden, kunikida comes to my house every other day because he cleans it ...I'm messy as you know lol."

"I don't care I just wanna live with my old partner , and stay with you."

( I came up with this story by simply listening to depressed music lol I will continue this story tho lol)