You smile sweetly at him and then continued eating your delicious sweets until both of you were done, he paid for the food and then grabbed your hand to go outside, you quickly grab his hand back and smiled.

~~~(Time skip)~~~

Both of you have now reached your house, you smiled and gave him a huge hug before going back to your house.

You slowly open the door and see your mom standing there with a worried face, she saw you with tears in her eyes and hugged you tightly.

"(Y/N)! IM SO GLAD YOURE HERE!" She said to you, you quickly pull her back from the hug and gave her a dirty look, you hated her.

She never had time for her own daughter and she always used to HATE you, all those years of pain, misery and sadness and after that she just said 'Sorry', ALL SHE SAID WAS 'SORRY' ALL THE DAMAGE SHE CAUSED AND SHE JUST SAID 'SORRY'!?. NO! You absolutely couldn't forgive her, she was the reason that your dad died, she killed him,it's all her fault.

"Don't go near me." You said to her with pure hatred in your voice, she looked at you with sadness and tears in her eyes, the words you said completely shattered her heart.

"S-sweetie.. i-im sorry.. p-please" she said to you with tears rolling down her face, then a slap hit her face, she looked at you and you had anger in your eyes.

"Sorry..? SORRY!? NO! I JUST FORGIVE YOU AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!" You scream at her with tears rolling down your face, you then walked upstairs to where your room was, then you heared her sob.

"N-no.. I hate this.. I failed being a mother.." she said, then she fell down to her knees and started crying, the second you heared the words she said you ran upstairs all the way to your room, covered yourself in the sheets and cried yourself to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey (Y/N)"

You wake up and see 'the girl' again, but this time she only covered her eyes and nose but not her mouth, that looked awfully familiar to you, you look closely at her lips and saw the it had a rosy only color.

"(Y/N) please sit down." She commanded you, but of course you refused and gave her a death glare, she smirked and grabbed something, she grabbed the bell..

*Ting*

That sound irritated you, you wanted didn't want it to ring again.

"(Y/N) could you sit down?" She asked you with a polite tone in her voice, which was weird, so you followed her command since you didn't want that sound anymore, then you saw that she had a smirk on her lips.

"Pff, (Y/N) you're so weak." She says to you which made you feel mad, you quickly open your mouth to answer

"IM NOT." You say to her, then you saw another smirk form in her lips,
"Oh, really? Then explain this" Then she took out the bell and started ringing it again, that sound made you irritated so you try to cover your ears, but you couldn't so you just sat there with tears forming your eyes hearing her shake the bell, she then stopped and laughed.

"Hahahah! You can't even handle the ringing of a stupid bell!" She said to you, you tried to come up with something but you couldn't, she was right, you were so weak, she saw you doubting yourself and she put on an evil grin on her face.

"Now (Y/N), I'll give you a show to watch.." she said, then, the room was completely dark, until you saw a video of a little kid running to her mom, that scene looked so familiar to you,until you saw the mother turned around.

You got shocked and didn't want to watch this anymore, you knew what she was doing, she was making you watch old videos of yourself when you were a kid, she wanted you to watch your own bad memories.

"N-no stop this!" You the. Tried to get out the chair but then your arms and legs got tied up.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look I made a drawing!" You say to her with such an adorable smile to your face, then she turned around with a cigarette in her hand, she took the cigarette and put it on your drawing, completely destroying the drawing of you and your mom and dad together.

"It's filthy." She says to you with an annoyed face, she then got another cigarette and lit it up, while you just stand there looking at your ruined drawing.

"I just want me mommy and daddy to be a happy family like my friends.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mommy! Look I got an A+!" You say to her with a cheerful look, but there was no answer.

"Mommy?" You say waiting for an answer, but there was nothing, just your mother standing there.

"Momma?" You say again, the she just looks at you slowly with a creepy look in her eyes, she looked like she was going crazy.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU STUPID CHILD!?" She screamed at you, and there you saw a glass bottle full of butterflies heading towards you.

"(Y/N)!" You heared your dad call, then he pushed you away and took the hit for you, you looked at him and he just smiled with blood coming from his head.

"Run.." He said, you stood there seeing your own dad being slaughtered with a glass shards, butterflies flying around the room and some of his own blood hitting your face.

" He said, you stood there seeing your own dad being slaughtered with a glass shards, butterflies flying around the room and some of his own blood hitting your face

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"N-no.. stop.. don't make me watch this.." you said begging her to stop this play, you already tried to close your eyes but it felt like your eyes were being forced open, then you had enough you screamed as loud as you can.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Then you woke up with the sound of the alarm clock ringing.

1491 words~