Chapter 70

Chapter 70:

Ashley's Point of View:

"I can't believe it was there the whole time and I never thought that he'd be cutting his thighs Ash," Juliet said from the other end of the line. "I just can't believe I never thought to check that."

"Well you can't do anything about it now," I said truthfully as I played with Crow, stopping him from getting my phone, as it was on speaker and on my bed where I was. "He said he still cuts there sometimes?"

"Yeah," Juliet said as I picked up Crow and laid down, placing him on my chest and playing with him as he meowed at me. "That's why he's been avoiding it for the past few times."

"Dare I ask what he's been avoiding?" I asked as I held onto Crow and moved my phone so it was next to my head on my pillow.

"Whatcha think he's been avoiding Ashley? Put your mind in the gutter and think."

I gave a bit of a laugh, unable to help myself.

"Well it's cool; I know whatcha guys get up to every so often good lookin'," I said back with another laugh as I played with Crow and lied there. "Believe it or not Jules, Andy gets more action than I do."

I heard her scoff.

"That doesn't surprise me in the slightest Ashley," she said, making me glare at nothing. "I somehow doubt you've even lost it yet."

"Yeah, well you don't know anything about what I do with my spare time sugar," I said, letting go of Crow as he laid down on my chest where he'd been this whole time. "You never know what I get up to; maybe I've done more than Andy has."

"Yeah, I doubt that. And wait, why am I even talking to you about this?"

I laughed, gently patting Crow.

"About what? Your and Andy's sex life?" I queried with another laugh. "Who knows Juliet? Maybe I like hearing about what people get up to in their spare time."

"You're sick Ash; Jesus Christ."

I just laughed again.

"If you say so," I said, feeling as Crow shifted his position. "So anyway, you know when Andy's gonna get home? I know he hasn't been there long, but he got any time planned?"

"Not that I know of. Oh, and please don't say anything about this conversation to him Ash; he didn't want anyone to know about that cutting..."

"Yeah, no problem Juliet. You know I don't tell things."

I heard her give a bit of an unconvinced laugh.

"Yeah sure Ash."

"Oh, also," I said. "You mind if I maybe stop by in a couple hours? I just wanna check in with Andy and make sure he's doin' ok 'cause I didn't get to really see him much today."

"Oh, yeah sure Ash; any time. Just knock and someone'll eventually answer the door."

"Awesome; I'll catcha in a bit then good lookin'. I've gotta head off anyway; parents be callin'."

"Alright Ash, I'll see you in a while. Bye."

She hung up and I grabbed my phone, turning it off speaker and looking at Crow.

"Alrighty buddy; get off-ski," I said, Crow looking at me and meowing. "Yeah, I gotta move."

***

Andy's Point of View:

"Andy? Sorry for waking you sweetheart, but dinner's ready."