"Okay," I said, turning to face her. I pressed my breasts firmly up against hers and her breath caught in her throat.

"Hold my hands," I said, and she grabbed them tightly, "Now, kick off the bottom. You won't sink, I've got you."

She did as I said and I slowly watched her anxiety fade as she realised she could tread water. I slowly let go of her hands and she reluctantly let me, her smile becoming apparent when she realised she could do it by herself. I swam back over to her and she put her feet back to the bottom of the pool. I wrapped my arms and legs around her body tightly, pulling her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me in reciprocation, then moved her hands down to hold me under my legs.

"Well done, superstar!" I whispered into her ear, kissing her neck softly below her ear. She groaned loudly, throwing her head back as she did so. That must be her sweet spot.

"What are you doing to me, Lawrence?" she said softly, pulling back to look me in the eye.

"Teaching you how to swim," I said innocently, winking at her.

Her hands moved to my ass, squeezing it firmly before saying.

"Well thanks for the lesson...Miss Lawrence," she whispered, and I bit my lip in reply. She knew all of my buttons and exactly how to push them.

"Let's go and get dry," I said, taking her hand and pulling her towards the edge of the pool.

We gathered our clothes and walked silently up to my room. I went into my ensuite and grabbed two towels, handing one to her. We dried ourselves off in a tension filled silence and pulled our clothes back onto our bodies. Once we were done she turned to me, placing her hand gently on my hip.

"Is it time for my reward now?" she asked me seductively.

"That depends, what do you have in mind?" I whispered.

She didn't need to say another word, her eyes told me everything I needed to know. They landed on my lips momentarily before moving back up and she swallowed hard. I moved closer, wrapping my arms around her neck and placing a hand at the nape of her neck. Her hands gripped my hips tightly before resting in the small of my back. We inched closer and closer, the suspense taking its toll between my legs, and then suddenly I was pulled to her.

Her lips crashed roughly onto mine, and I responded instantly. I moved my mouth in time with hers, my fingers running through her damp hair. Her tongue moved along my lower lip and I gave her the entrance she so desperately wanted. Her tongue explored my mouth as it battled with mine, her hands moving down to grip my ass tightly. A moan escaped my throat as she did so, which caused me to bite down gently on her lip. She groaned and desperately grasped me tighter, her arms lifting me up swiftly.

I wrapped my legs firmly around her waist as her hands cupped me tightly, my arms still wrapped around her neck as we kissed feverishly. There wasn't just butterflies in my stomach, there was a flock of fucking birds, and they were sending me into overdrive. The wetness between my legs increased as I kissed her deeper still. She spun me around quickly and lowered me onto my bed gently, her hand supporting my neck as I went down.

I wasted no time in grabbing her and pulling her towards me once more, my lips already missing hers. Her body began to move against mine, grinding into me as her legs positioned themselves between mine. Her knee was pressed against my centre as she moved and I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

The connection between us was undeniable. Nothing would ever be able to replace the feeling that was flooding through my body as we kissed. Every word I have ever wanted to say to her was pouring out in every action that I made. Every kiss, every touch.

"You're so fucking perfect," she whispered against my lips, before letting her tongue dive into my mouth once more.

She kissed her way down my torso until she reached my buttons. She looked up at me to gain approval, and slowly began to unbutton them. She didn't slide them off like I expected, instead she came back up to meet me and slowly inched her hand inside of my pants.

"Is this okay?" she panted, her alcohol tainted breath hitting my face warmly.

"Yes," I whispered, nodding my head quickly, and her hand moved down to where I needed her most. She began to rub me over my damp underwear, both the pool and my arousal contributing to the wetness.

She continued to kiss me as her hand moved against me and I moved my hands up to her breasts, cupping my hands over them and massaging them gently. She moaned in pleasure as my hands found her nipples beneath her shirt, squeezing them between my forefinger and thumb.

A knock at the door snapped us out of our heavenly moment, Bailey's hand quickly retreating from my pants as I hastened to do up my buttons.

"Asha, are you in there?" a female voice called.

"Yeah, just changing! Give me a sec!" I yelled back. Bailey stood off to the side silently, refusing to look me in the eye.

I walked to the door and opened it, revealing one of Alexa's friends standing in the doorway.

"Asha I - oh...sorry. Am I interrupting something?" she smirked.

"No, we were just changing," Bailey said, and she slid past us and out the door. Again.

I sighed, running my hand through my wet hair. I shouldn't have let myself get so carried away. Why did I think this time would be any different to the last? She is just going to leave me again.

"Uh...sorry about that," her friend said awkwardly,

"Don't be, we were just changing..." I lied.

"Yeah, because everyone gets out of breath and red in the face when they get changed..." the girl said. I stood there silently not knowing how to reply.

"Anyway," she continued "one of the boys split a beanbag open and the little polystyrene balls have gone into the pool..."

Ugh, this night just keeps getting worse and worse.