IV

When Peggy and Stella got Rosemary cleaned up Peggy asked the blonde woman if she could come back later before she left. Obviously Stella said yes, Peggy seemed like someone she could get along with and maybe even become friends with along the way.

Now Stella was on the hunt to find Rosemary's parents. She felt bad for leaving the boys but the little cutie next to her was more important right now.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Rosemary asked Stella out of the blue.

"I don't have a boyfriend. Do you?"

"Eww no boys have cooties." She responded.

Before Stella had time to say anything else Bucky and Steve came up from behind and yelled in her ears causing stella to scream and turn around, ready to attack them, "Oh my gosh! You guys are gonna be the death of me!" She yelled at them earning a giggle from Rosemary.

"I'm sorry Stells. Who's the little girl?" Bucky asked.

"I'm Rosemary." Rosemary said with a huge smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you Rosemary, I'm Bucky and this is Steve." Bucky said, crouching down to her height.

"Nice to meet you too, You look like her." Rosemary said, directing the last part to Steve.

"We're twins." Steve and Stella said at the same time.

"That's so cool!" She responded with another huge smile.

Bucky got up from his crouched position and linked his arm through Stella's, "You guys wanna go see Howard Starks flying car? It's starting in like 15 minutes," he asked.

"Rosemary and I can't, we have to go find her parents," Stella told them.

"We can come if you want us too," Steve spoke up before offering his candy for Rosemary, not losing eye contact with his sister while doing so.

"You guys don't have-"

"Can they come please?" Rosemary cut her off.

"I thought we were having fun? Why do you want the boys who might have cooties to come with?" Stella asked her.

"I like him. He gave me candy." She said pointing at Steve.

"Please Stella?" All three begged the blonde.

"Alright, Lets go everyone," Stella playfully groaned.

"Yay!" they all three yelled. Bucky bent down and got Rosemary on his back, running around in circles for a minute before he stopped.

"Let's go find some parents!"

They walked around passing Rosemary between their backs, taking turns carrying her. They had been walking for about ten minutes before Rosemary jumped off of Stella's back, "Mommy! Daddy!" She yelled and ran to her parents, the three following behind.

Her parents turned around and ran to their daughter, engulfing her in a hug at contact. Her mom started crying tears of happiness, while her dad looked up at the small group. He got up and hugged Stella, "Thank you. Thank you for finding my daughter and bring her to us."

"It was no trouble at all." Stella stuttered, feeling awkward in the situation.

"May I ask why she's covered in cuts and bruises?" Her mother asked, standing up and walking towards them.

"When I found her she was getting kicked around, I stepped up and got her away and fixed up," Stella told them.

"Well thank you for everything," her dad trailed off.

"Stella," she said after a second, realizing that he was wanting her name.

"Thank you Stella," her mom finished.

"Your welcome," with that the three started walking away only for Rosemary to wrap her arms around Stella's waist in a hug. The blonde woman turned around and looked down.

"Please don't go." Rosemary said looking up at her.

Stella crouched down to her level, "I have to hun. Your going to do great things, I know that for a fact. Okay?" Stella said looking in her eyes.

"Okay." Rosemary said looking down.

"Hey now, come on turn that frown upside down," Stella smiked and lifted her head so that she was looking at her, "keep your parents safe?" She asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Okay."

"Bye kiddo," Stella whispered giving the girl one last hug.

"Bye Stellie,"

When she let go Stella gave her a wink and turned around walking to catch up with Bucky and Steve. She found both just waiting a few feet away, talking to each other about what she can only assume to be Bucky going to war and how it's unfair that Steve can't.

"Who's ready to see a flying car?" Bucky asked, taking notice as Stella walked up the them.

"You're so adorable when you're excited. You know that?" Stella asked him, watching as a big grin spread across his face.

"So I've been told." He smiled down at her as he stuck his arm out again for Stella to take, which she happily did.

"Can you guys just kiss already? I swear it's like watching two people who both like each other but are oblivious to the others feelings towards them! Oh wait! It's because it is!" Steve exclaimed. "Do you want me to turn around so you can kiss? Because I will!" Steve stopped and turned around to make his point.

Stella chuckled at Steve's outburst and rested her free hand on Bucky's upper arm, holding him close. She looked up, expecting to see Bucky chuckling as well, only to see that he was already staring down at her.

His face held an expression that she couldn't quite figure out. His face was serious but his eyes were soft as they met her, almost as if he were having a mental debate about something. His eyes flicked down to her lips for the briefest of seconds.

"Oh come on! I give you guys like ten seconds for one of you to act on your feelings and you don't take it?" Steve said bringing Stella out of her daze.

"So! Flying car?" She asked changing the subject. Steve nodded his head before he started walking away, grumbling under his breath. Stella went to follow her twin only to be pulled back and brought into Bucky's arms and close to his chest, "Buck?" She asked as her eyes met his once again.

"I'm so gonna regret this tomorrow." He mumbled glancing down at her lips before her eyes again.

"Regret what" she was cut off with his lips meeting her's in a loving kiss. Their lips molding together and moving in sync with each other's.

"It's about time!" Stella jumped back, startled at the sound of Steve's voice, causing her to break the kiss.

"Jesus Steve. You scared the daylights out of me! Don't you remember mom always telling you to NOT sneak up on me because I can 'easily kick your ass'?" She chastised him.

"You know, I could come up with something about how you just made out with my best friend but I won't because I'm the nice twin." Steve retorted.

"Let's just go see the car before it's too late." Bucky said getting anxious for the new technology.

"That's what I thought we were going to do before you and my sister decided it was a good idea to just stay back and make out while I was left to get lost in the crowd." Steve said sarcastically, more than likely already feeling like a third wheel.

"Let's go then" Stella said making her way towards where the crowd was starting to form around the stage.