Chapter 36

( I decided to go for a name I don't think was commented) "his name is jack" Richie said looking at Eddie and the rest of the group. "Aww" they all said at the same time, Richie and Eddie put the babies down to sleep and everyone went home. They sat down on the couch, "rich?" Eddie said looking at Richie with a smirk. "Yes eds" richie said looking back, "I don't know if you remember the time where.."

FLASHBACK
All are Age: 15

"Hey eds?" Richie said softly "don't call me eds" Eddie said furiously. "Whatever" "I mean your my best friend but i would fuck you if you asked.." Richie said. "What?" Eddie said as his eyes widened. "What?!" Richie said regretting what he said. "He said *CRONCH* he'd *CRONCH* fuck you if *CRONCH* you asked" said Stan, unamused eating chips.

BACK TO NORMAL TIME

"Oh my god yes I remember that" Richie said, "that was so embarrassing" Eddie started laughing, he grabbed richies hand and held it tightly, "you know, I love you so much" eddie said looking at Richie right in the eyes. Richie leaned in and kissed Eddie, "I love you too"

IGNORE THE FACT I USED THE NAME THAT WAS ALREADY USED I FELT RUSHED WRITING THIS
I don't know what else to add. Comment things I could add AND if I made a new fanfic, where Richie and Eddie start as kids/teens again, would you read it?