Chapter 9

Kairis pov

I show the text to Alejandro. "Asshole thinks it's okay to just text you all sweet and shit right after he's with that bitch?! Just ignore the text." Just ignore the text is what i want to do but i can't. I think for a while before answering.

Mattia <3

Hey Kairi. I miss you. I'll be with you tomorrow. I promise

Me

Actually I don't want to see you tomorrow. I don't think i'll want to see you ever again. Maybe Jenna wants to see you tomorrow. I don't think she'll mind when, "something comes up". I should've known and to think you were the love of my life. This was the second time you've lied to me about being with your ex or maybe new girlfriend. Why even text me after having a fun night with her. Am I just a toy that you get to play with after you're done with her? Because if so go find another toy. Don't even try to apologize after this text. Just block me from everything and i'll do the same.

Mattia </3

Kairi, it's not always what it looks like. I got scared when Alejandro walked in. I had no where to go but Jenna's house. You can't be mad at me for that. We're not even together so you're mad for what? Because I wanted to hang out with a friend? You're not that important you know? You're so sensitive and i fucking hate it sometimes. Stop being such a cry baby and get over it. So what if i kissed her. You and I were never dating so quit it.

Me

ok