Chapter 13

Mattias Pov
I felt empty. I just lost my best friend and it wasn't his fault it was mine. I was drunk I didn't know what I was talking about.

Kairi didnt deserve that. The way I treated him at the park was so fucking stupid of me. I want to give Kairi some space but I miss him.

Fuck it. I'm driving to his house right now. As I make my way into Kairis driveway I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing.

I get out of my car either way. I knock in the door. No one answers. That's weird becaue Kairis car is right there. So I knock again. No answer again.

I wasn't going to leave so I go to the patio door and to my luck it was open. Kairi wasn't in the living room or in the kitchen so I make my way upstairs.

Kairi was sleeping. He looked so cute sleeping. I go over and kiss his forehead.

I regret ever hurting Kairi. He didn't deserve this. Of course he was fucking sensitive he was still a baby, MY baby.

He wasn't a crybaby. He was right. I hurt him twice

I didn't deserve Kairi. He was to good and sweet and just perfect for me.

As soon as I realize that I make my way out of his room and then out of his house.

Kairi deserves better. He shouldn't be with someone who's hurt him more than one time.

No matter how much it hurts to let go of Kairi I have to. Not for me but for him. I have to let him be happy with someone. It doesn't even matter if that someone isint me. I just want what's best for Kairi and im definitely not it.