Under the mistletoe

Kendall You leaned on the doorway to the kitchen, watching your friends celebrate Christmas

Kendall
You leaned on the doorway to the kitchen, watching your friends celebrate Christmas. "Aren't you excited?" A male voice asked, turning around you saw Kendall. You nodded slightly, unaware of his next move. He pointed upwards and your gaze landed on a hanging mistletoe, you blushed as he smiled. "Merry Christmas" He whispered as he kissed you. 

Carlos 
Carlos was hosting a Christmas party for your friend group, and honestly it was wild. Logan was trying to shove James into the Christmas tree since he pissed him off, and Kendall along with everyone else was cheering him on. "Why isn't (Y/n) joining in?" Carlos asked, putting a hand on your shoulder. You shrugged, most likely because they were all drunk and you hated alcohol and like the rest were under aged. "Well I know a way to get ya in the Christmas spirit!" He said cheerily, pulling out a mistletoe from his pocket. You blushed as he hung it between you two, without hesitation he had kissed you. 

James
It was very late, and you were at a Christmas party your friends hosted. Most of them were passed out or getting close to, which made you worry for their wellbeing. "Such uncool guys not being able to handle some alcohol" James sighed, sitting next to you with his legs crossed. You blinked, I mean you were all under aged so what was he expecting? "Ya know, since this is a party...." He pointed to himself, "kiss me!" You blushed deeply as you noticed he was drunk, "Well... Hmph!" He kissed you passionately, so fast you didn't see the mistletoe above you. 

Logan 
"It's great!" You cheered, seeing your friend Logan modeling a Christmas suit he was supposed to wear for a Christmas music video. "Thanks" He blushed, looking at his form in the mirror. "I don't like it though since it doesn't really suit me... But oh well" he sighed. "I have something to cheer you up!" You smiled, pointing to the mistletoe above you two. "Merry Christmas Logan!" And with that you kissed him, happy to finally find the right moment.