Your first kiss.

Thomas- you two are running through the maze like you always did every day, but he doesn't seem right he hasn't spoken much and you start to think that you might have upset him somehow.
"Thomas" you call " is something wrong" You couldn't keep shouting and running its to much effort.
You stop in the middle of the path and shouted "have I done something wrong?" He slowed to a stop, finally.
He turned round and walked back towards you he came closer and closer until your bodies were almost touching. He places both hands on your shoulders and looks into your eyes. You catch his gaze and stare right back.
"What's wrong ? Thomas" I questioned softly.
"Everything but mostly you" I was surprised by his answer and an eyebrow in confusion.
"Care to elaborate" this was the only thing you could think of saying.
The heat of his body set your body on fire it was like raging passion to be with him and move closer to him.
His eyes looked in conflict until his attention turned back to you.
"Is this a good enough explanation? " he asked as he leant in until your lips touched. They moulded together as you ran your hands through his beautiful brown hair and his hands that were once on your shoulders moved down your body as he pushed you up to the wall of the maze you were lost in a world of total bliss but soon you had to break apart as the sound of a griever in the background stopped them in their tracks.
"I would love to carry this on when we arrive back in the glade". He spoke.
"I agree but first let's deal with another issue in hand Like that griever!" You shouted sprinting off in the opposite direction with a huge smile on your face.
Newt- you and newt had known each other for about 6 months now. He was probably the closest friend you had in the glade, and you were grateful for it. So when he asked you to accompanying him on a walk through the woods how could you say no.
"I've been thinking a lot lately" he spoke looking up at the trees.
"About what?" you questioned, intrigued to find out more.
" the maze and the glade and the people in the glade especially one person but I'm not sure she feels the same way" he carried on in his beautiful British accent.
You had always felt there was a place in your heart for Newt in more ways than one but it was ok that he had feelings for someone. 'It was obviously Theresa I mean who else could it be.' You thought to yourself. 'It definitely can't be me I only see him as a friend, you questioned yourself as a pang of jealousy hit.
"(Y/n...........). Are you ok you look a little bit lost, did you even here anything I just said?" He spoke as you shook your head.
"Well what I was saying was that she is the most beautiful person I have ever met and she knows so much about everything, when we talk I get lost in her voice as I listen to her about her dreams and the day that has just passed." He explained in such detail as your eyes began to tear up slightly about how he doesn't care about you the way you want him to care about you.
He turns around and stops in front of you.
"So when are you going to tell Theresa how you feel?" You questioned him, trying to hide the pain in your voice.
He raised his eyebrows in confusion.
"Theresa? Who the hell said anything about Theresa!" He said, clearly shocked into motion.
He stood there staring at you, he was waiting for some sort of reaction but your face just held a blank page. Suddenly you felt his hand touch your cheeks and start to trace the outline of your face.
You lifted your gaze from your feet to meet his and you locked, you stared into his eyes as his bore right back at you. You could tell newt was different as he brought his body closer to yours you suddenly realised what he meant. If not Theresa the only other girl left was you. You smiled a little bit and he pulled you in closer muttering "I was wondering how long it would take before you noticed" you both leaned in and as your lips touched you moved in sync with each other whilst feeling a wave of relief wash over you as you finally realise this is what you had been wanting the whole time. You broke apart and leant into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you body in the surrounding woods.
Minho-you two train once a day for running in the maze. You sigh as Minho gives you another four laps to do of the glade but this time he jogs alongside you, this was unusual because it is something he never did.
"Why are you doing this?" You quizzed him trying to get a read of his facial features.
"Doing what?" He replied with an innocent voice but a smirk that tells you otherwise.
"Whatever it is that your doing!" You spoke using your precious breaths.
"Why am I making you uncomfortable?" He said using a husky, sweet voice which sent chills down your spine.
"I'm not going to grace that with an answer" you said trying to gain some dignity. He chuckled then sped up to the entrance of the maze which was the finish line.
"That's not fair you only had to do one lap I had to do four!" You stated in an annoyed voice.
"Well I wanted prime view of you when you were coming over the finish" he said quite flirtatiously actually.
You rolled your eyes at him and stomped off back to the homestead so you could shower and get clean but to your annoyance Minho ran up beside you. The truth is you didn't mind Minho he was one of the nicest guys here.
"Where're you going?? Can I come?" He whined in a babyish voice.
"I'm going to have a shower and no you can't come" I said whilst laughing at his face.
But his features turned serious for a minute.
" I don't think you should be by yourself tonight, something was different in the maze today and I'm not sure what, but you should come and sleep in my hut tonight just to make sure you are safe." He whispered so no one else could hear.
"Um......yeah ok " you said feeling and odd sensation run through your body but really there is no one you would rather be with to keep you safe at night.
"If you need any clothes you can just borrow some of mine" he offered kindly as we walked over to his hut which happened to be one of the nicest as he is keeper of the runners.
Later on he laid out some mats on the floor and offered you the bed so you would be the most comfortable you thanked him and now you are on his bed. The covers smell like he does a warm mix of pine and lemon. You looked over to see Minho sprawled out on the mats but he was shaking slightly and the more you stared the more you could see his pained expressions on his face.
You stood up slowly and went over and kneeled down beside him and you tried to shake him awake. He woke after five minutes of shaking and whispering his name, he had sweat running from his forehead and he was gripping the sheets making his knuckles go white."Minho it's okay don't worry I'm here shhhh sshhhhh" You tried to comfort him back to sleep but he sat up and looked you directly in the eye. " do you feel anything at all right now" he asked then continued " just one tiniest bit of emotion about me". You were startled by this but once realising what he had asked you started to blush, you could feel your cheeks heating up but you couldn't reply as your throat had closed up and you couldn't speak a word.
He chuckled and stated "I'm so glad to hear that......well not hear but know thank you"
You were startled at this and let out a small squeak when he pulled you onto his lap and held you close to his body. "I don't know if you feel the same way but I love you, I love your laugh and your eyes and your size, I mean you're just perfect for me but most of all I love your sass and how you like to take control over things and I can't hold it all in anymore. My nightmare was about the grievers taking you and so was last nights and the night before, please sleep with me just so I know you are safe and I can protect you. Please."
" of course I will, nothing will ever get me as long as you're hear, don't worry after all I have the keeper of the runners protecting me and I'd rather him than anyone else" You giggled a bit at the end at how cheesy it all sounds.
You were cut off by Minho's lips crashing into yours but you responded instantly to his touch as his hands held you at the hips and your hands linked behind his neck keeping yourself upright. Both being the control freaks you are, you started battling for dominance but when he bit the bottom of your lip you gasped losing concentration for just a second which gave him the opportunity to let his tongue enter you mouth you gave up at this point and let him. Tingles ran up and down your body until you both had to break apart from lack of oxygen, he pulled you down on to the mats and covered both of yourselves in a blanket and wrapped is arms tight around your body as if he were afraid of ever letting go.