Part 2 - Chai!?

Hellos people...
Here we go with the second part of the PrAja series Coincidentally Yours!

Part 2 - Chai!?

A young man shook his head a little wierdly. After staring for some moments at a careless young lady who was getting wet in those untimely rain, he closed the curtains of cabin window shaking his head.

He didn't look like an admirer of weather nor an enthusiast to enjoy little things around. So was unaware to enjoy or appreciate the beauty in everything too.

He loosened his grey stripped black tie and sat back in his chair. His white shirt hugged his chest showing off his well built muscles as grey trousers just fitted him well.

He was back in city after quite years and tomorrow was his joining day in the office. As he had to submit his status report tomorrow, he was working on it's final touch ups.

He ran his hand from his hair, blinking his hazel brown eyes trying to concentrate on the screen in his front. His well gelled hair didn't bother him but that image of twirling girl in the rains kept coming to his mind.

Though he find it careless to get drench in those rains, but her carefree laughter surely tinkled his heart. The way her eyes twinkled with joy every time she splashed that dirty water from pots... or her hair danced with her every turns, followed by her dupatta... Or the way her lips curved oval to blow air on that small glass of tea...

Uffff!

How a determined, focus freak guy like him struggled as a random image of a beautifully careless girl didn't seem to leave his mind.

Chakri, his best friend and colleague, entered his cabin finding him lost. Looking at his friend's furrowed brows, he asked

"Koi pareshani hai kya..?" He looked up at the sudden voice

"Ek chai mangaau?" He rested his hands on the desk, concerned.

What a coincidence! Chai?...

"Oh come on..." Pratap looked back at his screen scrunching his nose. "I don't drink tea"

"Tumhe pata hai mujhe chai vaay pasand nahi"

He sipped his Espresso as Chakri had a hearty laugh on his reaction, making him chuckle too...

(To be continued...)

***

So how is it going?

Do vote and share your views on it. Would love to get you connected.

Stay tuned for the further update.

Keep reading 🖤

Thanks!
MaDiee ☺️