His beautiful eyes always spoke to me, even when his snake of a mouth lied straight to my face, his eyes always told the truth...

I might not have always listened to them, but they always stayed true.

He leans in to whisper in my ear but before he could say anything, MINA got the first word.

"Nigga I might just kill you." Ricky pauses dead in his tracks. I could feel the warm air from his nostrils that fell on my neck, suddenly stop as I spoke.

"Back the fuck up, I need my personal space." I pushed his chest with my left hand only moving him to wherever he allowed. He's a big guy, he moved out of respect bccause that really didn't shift him.

Speechless. He takes a step back and realize that even though he thought he may have known me, he doesn't.

I grew into my womanhood behind bars. I don't even remember who I was before prison, I just know she was weak and blindly in love with a man who couldn't possibly care about her. Prison gave me new experiences, new ideas, and new ways to let my feminine energy roar. I've met some of the best women I've ever met, while incarcerated. Some of the biggest lessons I have learned, were in prison. Prison made me woman...

He was the nigga he was years before and now obviously, years after we met. That was my advantage.

Beginning to pick up the mess that was created, I didn't pay the man in my kitchen any attention. For a second I forgot he was there...

"You know I like that shit."

"Yea well my man like it too."

I heard him suck his teeth. "Too bad you're taken."

As I stand up, almost as if I conjured him; Tyrese walked through my front door.

"Hey baby." Not yet noticing the man standing five feet to my left. He shut the door and finally noticed him, also noticing me in my underwear; He stayed silent.

While placing the bags of plate lunches he brought from my uncles spot around the way to feed us both, he glanced at me.

"I'm interrupting something?" Tyrese looks at me sternly then turn his head to Ricky. looking him up and down, then straight in his eyes.

"Nah you not, I was just leav-"

"I was speaking to my woman."
Tyrese cuts him off, I immediately fall into a light chuckle.

"No you aren't, he definitely is though." I reply after placing the broken mess in the trash.

"Then you gone have to leave player." Tyrese let his southern accent roar through his low growl. Slowly stepping towards Ricky.

Ricky looks me up and down, emphasizing his attention on my body. Proceeds to lick his pretty brown lips, laughing as he walk toward my front door.

After opening the door he looks at Tyrese, smirks and address me... "Nice seeing you again Queen." As quickly as he finishes speaking; He walks out of the door.

Tyrese turn to me. "What the fuck is this?" He says as he slaps and grabs my ass angrily. I must add very sexily, but he's pissed.

"Where the fuck your clothes at? Who's that nigga?" He says a little louder. "You just finna disrespect me like that? Knowing I'm on the way? Where your fucking clothes man."

"Somebody from my past, I didn't even know he was in here."

"What the fuck you mean you ain't know he was in here? He standing right in front of your naked ass man, I'm dumb?!" Tyrese growls to me. Clearly feeling some type of way. I've never seen him so out of character. His chest is lifting highly with every word, it's turning me on.