VI

Two months later...

*Ding Ding* My iPhone chimes while laying on the bedside table. I was just getting out of the shower and applying Which Hazel with a cotton oval.

I know it's Tyrese letting me know he's heading over...

We have formed an amazing friendship...
Maybe something a little more but we haven't labeled anything. I'm curious, but I'm not rushing, I'm gonna ride this wave.

I've been spending time with him for the last two months, and getting to know myself more. I've met his beautiful sisters quite a few times now, about four. More than I have seen any of my family, outside of my mother, father, and brother. I've seen his place countless of times and he's seen mine. We've slept, ate, fucked, and told stories in both of our beds... I've never met a guy like him. Granted, I never had the time...

I walk over to the other side of the king sized bed and open my top drawer to retrieve underwear. Black boy short style panties and a bra, a grey training bra to be exact.

After applying lotion, I walk out to the kitchen, still only in my underwear.

I retrieve the items out of the fridge to make my smoothie. Strawberry, spinach, yogurt, almond milk, and of course, ice. While the blender is going, I didn't exactly notice the front door opening...

If I did I would've had a moment more to process what was about to hit me.

But of course, I didn't.

As the blender was still going I reached up and retrieved a cup. Finally pouring and taking a sip, I close my eyes enjoying the bursting flavor.
Before going back into my room I finally notice the beautiful man standing there all along...
After dropping my smoothie all over the floor..
"That's unfortunate."
His voice shook me to the core. The voice that lured me into this life and led me exactly where I'm standing now.

The words stuck in the deep pits of my stomach. I felt myself turning into who I was all those years ago...

That little girl who didn't know who she was, only who he was expecting her to be.

After moments of silence he speaks again.

"You didn't age a fuckin day, you know that?" Looking at me as though he is seeing through the very little clothes that I already have on, leaving me shook...

I had planned for this moment to come. Many, many years I imagined countless scenarios. Me spitting in his face, me shooting him in his face, and even the one that left him fucking me good, leaving my legs twitching and my eyes crying- So amazingly good... Never did I once think HE would be the one looking for me.

Looking at me like he's a predator and I'm the prey. I'm the last meal, the first drink of water in a hot ass desert, the side bitch.

"Fix your face baby." Ricky Says before walking to me. Each step he took closer to me, I felt my being relax. Little by little.

Not because I missed him, but because I knew exactly who he was. The closer he got, the more I realized he was the same Nigga he always been. I knew him more than he knew himself.

Step by step the same Richard Olivarez came into view.

Baby? Is this nigga crazy? I spent how many years in the pin and I'm his fucking baby? He's crazy.

Looking me in my eyes, Ricky places his large hand on the small of my back, sending shocks up my spine.
His language portrayed lust, but obviously he forgot I knew him... Even more than he knew himself.