As if kissing his crush on camera almost every week wasn't enough to kill him, the fact that that very man was against him. Kissing him passionately in bed.

Off couldn't help but bite on the bottom of his best friend's plump lips, sighing in relief at the sound of Gun's small moan.

It was that minimal sound that heated everything.

Gun felt the way Off's boxers tightened against him, and they stopped kissing.

"P'Off-?" Gun stuttered, immediately regretting that he had let this happen but his coworker still didn't say anything.

He just licked his own lips and pinned Gun down. Off's hardened cock pressed onto Gun's as he straddled him.

They humped against each other. Their breathing increased throughout the small room, making it very very hot. Gun wanted to stop this for fear their relationship would be changed but he couldn't stop. It just felt too damn good.

He wanted to touch Off, but the man only held his arms up, restricting him from moving anything but his hips. Gun moaned again, this time at the feeling of Off's wet tongue swiping along his neck.

"Sto-" the word refused to come out of his mouth. Instead, he was begging- "M-more."

Off smirked and assisted Gun with taking off his shirt before kissing a line of open mouth kisses down to his perky nipples.

Gun cried out in pleasure at the feeling of Off's mouth and hands pinching at him, but his senior didn't stop there. No. He kept heading south until he was playing with the hem of Gun's pajama pants.

"P' W-what are you doing?"

He saw the hesitation in the older man's eyes but it was gone when his adorable pink cock was being handled by Off's big hands.

He whimpered at the pleasure he felt when Off started to jerk him off.

P'Off was shameless. Bending down to taste Gun and there was no way this was his first time. He used his tongue and mouth to get Gun off like a pro.

"You sound so hot right now. I just want to fuck you." Off said against the tip of his Nong's dick.

Gun started to sputter cum from the dirty talk. "P' stop playing... Ah!" He arched his back, allowing himself to be devoured by Off's wet mouth.

Eventually, the shorter of the two gave in. The sounds of his moans increased as he gripped Off by his hair, shoving the latter down.

"F-fuck I'm... cum-" The feeling in his gut pulled and he was sputtering white stickiness into Off's mouth.

The liquid dripped down the side of the elder's mouth, onto the bedsheets.

"I'm sorry." Gun whimpered, hating the fact that he felt so turned on by the sight.

Off didn't look mad, instead, he smiled and wiped some of Gun's cum from his face with his thumb, all while licking up the rest.

The pale Senior bought his thumb to Gun's lips. "Lick it."

The nong's eyes widened and he noticed Off's bulge within his boxers so he did as told. Opening his mouth and pressing his plump lips to Off's thumb, tasting himself.

"Fuck-" The man moaned in disbelief.

He brought Gun closer and there, they made out. Their tongues rubbed against each other sensually.

The shorter of the two bashfully allowed his hands to wonder. He rubbed his fingertips along the tips of Off's bright nipples before going further south where he rested his hands on the man's abdomen.