2. Our Secret Place (Beomgyu)

Start from the beginning

"Uuu, y/n huh? What happened after?" teased Yeonjun.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered. Stupid. Get yourself together.

"You know what I mean..."

"I tried to help her and she rejected. End of story."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I said as I walked away from him and towards the music room.

Gosh, y/n. When will you ever notice me?

Y/n POV

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the door.

She went down the stairs and looked at me. There was something in her eyes. Frustration? Disappointment? She sighed.

"Y/n, I got another call from your teacher. They said you broke the rules. Again." She insisted.

"What? Mom, you know that I'd nev-"

"She said that your socks weren't long enough. Y/n, when were you going to tell me you need another soc-"

"Mom, you know what? I'm tired of their stupid rules. So what if I don't have socks long enough? Others do that too!"

"Yes, y/n. But you're not 'others', and you know that. Follow what the teacher tells you, especially when you're there under the scholarship." She reminded.

"Can't you see that I'm sick of that?! I'm sick of the fact that teachers treat me differently just because I'm there for free. I'm sick of being treated like an outcast. I'm SICK of everything mom! Why can't you see that I'm not happy?!" I cried frustrated tears, but I looked away before she could see it.

"Y/n... Plea-"

I ran past her and up the stairs. I banged the door of my room and threw myself onto my bed.

As I drowned myself in tears of sorrow, I slowly went into the darkness of the realm of dreams.

_

"RING! RING! RING!"

I woke up from a blissful sleep, just to find out it was still 5 in the morning. I went back to sl-

"RING! RING! RING!"

Ugh, what is that?!

It was a phone call from Nikki. Geez, what is she doing calling at 5 in the morning?

"Nik, you know that school is still in 2 hours right?"

"Uh, no, I don't. Because we have the student council meeting for the Senior's graduation. As I recall, you're still in it."

Oh, shoot!

"OMG, I totally forgot about it. I'm getting ready now! Bye Nikki!"

"Wai-"

I skipped breakfast and quickly washed my face. I had no time to shower and change into a new uniform. Student council was so important to me.

When I went downstairs and put my shoes on the porch, I heard a groan from behind.

"...y/n? Where are you going so early? You haven't even ate breakfast!"

"I have a student council meeting for the senior's graduation. I totally forgot about it."

"But y/n, we still have to talk abo-"

"No, mom. There's nothing to talk about." I yelled, and slammed the door after before she could say anything more.