Til' Morning

Once the two of you enter your apartment you walk in first and drop your jacket, then he stumbles over something on the floor, a gun. He starts to get nervous but he hears you take off your belt making him forget about it. Once you pull it off he walks over to you and puts his hands on your waist and presses his big hard and throbbing dick against your ass and moves a little making you flustered and let out a small moan making him move your hair to the side so he can plant kisses on your neck sucking enough to mark it all over.

You start to pull up your top and feel him pull back a bit to watch you take it off for him, you can't see him but you know he has a hungry face plastered on his head. Then out of the corner of his eye he sees another one, another gun, now he starts to get nervous and he before he can say anything again you toss your shirt somewhere and slip your fingers under your bra clip and let it pop off in a swift motion that gets a small "fuck" out of him. 

You stop in front of your bedroom doorway drop your bra and slide your hands behind you and intertwined your fingers with his to bring them up to your chest. He comes close to you and you feel that he is shirtless, you're slightly disappointed because you wanted to take it off of him but his chest pressed against your back making your face and the back of your neck flush red. Then you feel his dick against your ass again after you feel pain on your shoulder, he bit you then kissed it better. Then he whispered "fuck your skin is so soft." and bites you again, he doesn't let you move as he bites and kisses you, he starts to pinch and twist your nipple making you let out a small moan, the pain and pleasure he was giving you made you feel like you were on cloud nine, you couldn't think straight and you loved it. 

He starts to grind against you and you feel him pant against your neck, he wanted you. You put your hands over his and walk over to the bed and slowly get on your knees with your back facing the bed so he won't have the luxury of sitting down. You look into his eyes as you take off his belt and pants then lick the cloth of his briefs against his dick and you feel it twitch, it was so hot and you knew you were torturing him, so you pulled it out letting the cold air hit his hot skin.

He looks at you with hunger in his eyes wanting to know what you were going to do next, and you lick it from the base to the tip and kiss his slit. You open your mouth and cover the head and lick around it and suck then you take in more slowly licking and sucking until you reach the base "God damn it, you feel good." he says his eyes clouded in lust his hand reaches the back of your head and you moan making him feel more pressure from the vibrations you were causing as an 'okay'. 

Yamada did not hesitate to grab your hair and bring you to head back before slamming it back down making everything fit, it makes you gag and you look up at him with tears in your eyes, it turns him on, you can feel him getting bigger in your mouth. Your eyes widen not realizing he could get and bigger and his response was "this is all, you baby." He starts to face fucking you making tears stream down your face, not because it hurt but because you liked it and he was pushing your ability to take his in. "Sh-shit (Y/N) I'm gonna cum," he says as he begins to slow down; you grab his hips to keep his dick in your mouth letting him know that you want him to cum in your mouth. He smiles and cums in your mouth fulfilling your orders and you swallow like a champ. 

You stand to sit on your bed "Take it off," you say as you move your hips, and he gets on his knees and pulls off your skirt, leaving you in your lace panties and licks them. You award him with a moan as you throw your head back; he wraps his arms around your thighs pulling your pussy closer to his mouth, he kisses it and you bite your lip and you can feel him smile against it. He rips them off and starts to suck on your clit and finger your wet pussy "Fuck you're so tight and wet for me" and he begins to tongue fuck you as he rubs your clit. You feel a knot in your stomach "I-I'm g-gonna cum" you moan bucking your hips. "Cum for me baby." and just like that you cum for him. 

He kisses your pelvis before standing up and lining himself up against your pussy "You want me?" He asks you. "Y-Yes please Hizashi, fuck me so hard that I can't walk for a week." That's all he needed to hear before slamming into you, making moan and arch your back and get an "f-fuck yes." He doesn't give you time to adjust and slams into you over and over again and all the both of you could hear was the sound of skin slapping, panting, moans, and the sinful nothings he would whisper in your ear. The room felt hot and all you could smell was his cologne, it was intoxicating. 

"Fuck (Y/N) your cunt is so wet." All you can do is moan. "It already adjusted to my dick as if I've fucked it every day." You moan because you were too far into the pleasure to be able to say a letter so you put your hand on his cheek and look at him with half-lidded eyes filled with pleasure making him blush. "Heh. Like me this much (Y/N)? If your cunt likes me this much we should do this again." He slams into you as hard, hitting your G-spot as many times as he could, making you pull his hair and your body twitch causing your boobs to move; he notices and lowers his head and begins to suck on one nipple and play with the other, putting you in pure euphoria, you don't know how many times you came but it was definitely a new record. 

"H-Hizashi!" You cry as you cum again, and that was it, you had been crying out Yamada all night, so you hear him whisper "shit" and feel him pull out. He was gonna cum so you moan and move seductively running your hands all over your body, pinching your nipples and squeezing your boobs as he pumps himself faster, faster and faster; but, before he cums you rise up onto your elbows, open your mouth and stick your tongue out. He shoots everything into your mouth and you swallow. You lay back down; your chest heavily breathing, you do your best to crawl and set your head on your pillow, your pussy is in pain, he made sure you wouldn't be able to walk for a long time. He just watches you smiling, quite proud to put you in this condition since you had asked for it, but he is tired so he moves towards you so he can lay down, his head on your chest and arms wrapped around your stomach. He looks up at you and kisses your collar bone and whispers "I still want your number (Y/N)."

(A/N: Waz dis good? I hope so it's my first time writing guy X girl smut...)