chapter 1

a/n things you need to know before you read they rebuild the mountain and a lot of the new team joined the outsiders witch is now the new teen titans and wally didn't die because f cannon 

nightwings p.o.v

I was sitting inside the batcave on one of the many couches with tim watching the newest descendants movie because i had a few hours free befor i had to go out as oficer dick grayson to sordt out the last few things of a drug pust i did as nighwing "i don't know how you can watch that night, it's for girls and tim apparently" jay says as he comes in hair wet from the batcaves showeres "says the brony" tim retorts without his face leaving the screen then of courses jason jumps him with a spoon into witch tim retorts with two chopsticks and as usial this turns into a even bigger fight between tim and jayson both somehow beating the other with random household objects. then after about a cuple of minuts i know this wasnt going to stop in which it was time for me to have to break up the fight without waking the girls or dami or both "i will get Alfred!" I shout after the fight has gone on for more than i'de like to say and i had taken away the chair jay was using and the orage tim was using. they instantly quiet down but only after they paniced  and before knocking me out cold 'nice guys real nice'

time skip around about 1 hour

batman's p.o.v

I had just come home from a successful patrol; the joker and all the villains weren't out tonight and i stopped Selena from stealing a priceless gem and expecting to see everyone in bed but as usual that's not what i came home to 'why can't one time when i come home my kids are being normal and in bed' i prayed to what ever god or godess might here me and as if Tim heard my prayers made an instant exuse even tho i didnt know what he was talking about " well...it was all dick's fault he wanted to watch it with me when he knew it was Jay's turn to hang out with him" i looked over to Jason who was watching my little pony on his laptop thinking nobody would see him "then why is dick knocked unconscious on the couch saspisusly next to an orange and chair and... glowing?" I ask tim who looks at me like I just said I wanted to be superman until he looks over at his 20 year old brothers unconscious form with an almost sus expretion "well that's new"  jay says turning around looking around the room before continuing  "also the flaming hair is new too" "what flaming hair?" Tim ask's then we all look at my unconscious son who was moved to the couch by now and aparently now had flaming hair the colour of the insignea his suit "boys did anything happen to nightwing while he was out on patrol with you and cass?" i asked trying to rationalise what i was seeing with my own eyes. "no only geting the usal bruses and we just did a simple drug bust tho these guys looked like they had way to much leather on hand also they didnt seen scared of us like they had seen worse things" tim replyed as he took a sip of his coffee before jason continued with "so your telling me that nightwing, red robin and orphin didnt make these 'simple' drug dealers wet their pants? this cant be nothing" jason had put his laptop away by now and had a very hard expretion on his face, there was somthing we must have mist "Tim call the justice league and Jason wake the girls and Damian!" i say as my son starts to glow a little brighter the couch being set on fire. Tim walks over to the bat computer albit slugishly with coffee cup in hand and calls the justice league/the flash without a fuss but Jason is another story "why do i have to wake up the demon spawn and isn't it like five in the morning and we both know the girls are not morning bats your sending me on a suiside mistion" I glared at him giving a look that says: 'hurry or i will make you clean the batcave, watchtower and the mountain for a month' he then runs to the bat-lift repeatedly pushing the buttens and running straight to the kids rooms grabbing his guns on the way then when he's out of site then about 5 minuts of worring later i hear gunshots ring out over the bat-coms and i hear shouting and grumbling and i bit of flesh hitting flesh then when my kids and by deflolt alfred are in the cave I hear them gasp at the sight of ther eldest brother, "oh my word what happened master bruce and what is with the orange and black eye "ask them"Barbra says reading my expression "what you mean, he's not glowing and the couch isnt on fire?" they give me the same look tim gave me earlier like i was going madder than the jocker on april fools  then i look back at my son who was starting to stir   "oh when did all you lot get here and what's this about me glowing an-" he was cut of by him realising he was sitting on the smoldering remains of a couch. oh craa um what do I say to this he looks so confused"we will discuss this at the meeting tomorrow well be  having a new member from another world" nice save bruce...