Romantic ASR!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mama " Manorama?? "

She twisted her lips ignoring her husband's glare....

Kushi turned all red and he took piece of roti and fed her and when he fed her the next piece this time he deliberately traced her lips making her to cough.....

A " Relax Kushi "

He made her drink water and all others were mere spectaculars not knowing how to react to this shade of ASR's....

Ak "bhai, shall v leave"

He nodded and stood up, Kushi took a deep breathe...

A " Kushi won't u give me a flying kiss"

Nani acted as if she is about to faint, Anjali was busy examining whether her chote got replaced with someone and others were shocked to core....

Who is real ASR?? The khadoos ASR or this Romantic ASR....

************************************

Hey Devimayya what was the need to give them a show??

I was all red because of their teasing, no one will dare to tease him but me??
Anjali Di didn't leave a chance to ask me regarding this Romantic ASR, who was waiting to spend time with his wife but I couldn't answer any of her questions as I busy remembering the reason for this sudden change in him which made me blush again and again....

Flashback...

I was wiping my hair when I saw him coming out of washroom only with his bathrobe and I gulped seeing the Greek god infront of me and I didn't even know from how long I was staring him until he clears his throat....

A " someone is seeing me with lots of love and I think wants to romance with me "

I want to tell him a BIG YES but instead I thought to play along...

K " what to do my husband is not romantic atleast I should b little romantic "

A " what the!! Where was ur this romantic side when yesterday which was our first night u went to sleep at poolside leaving ur husband behind "

He took my words seriously??

I think yes, because his each word he dragged and said that to glaring me...

K " I.... I was quite nervous, obviously it's my first day at new place that's all if not ask anyone u want, all will say who is romantic between us?? Me or the khadoos ASR"

A " so u mean to say I am not romantic "

He asked this coming dangerously close to me. Focus Kushi don't make him feel u r getting affected by this proximity....

K " hmm ye.... Yeah "

A " so let's make a deal "

K " deal?? "

A " within one week everyone will get to know about the Romantic ASR inside me but it's only for my wife and what u told that everyone know who is romantic between us right??(I nodded slightly as I got a hint where this is leading) so the same everyone will say I am more romantic person compared to u "

K " what if I win?? "

A "winning against ASR is next to impossible baby "

K " baby?? "

A " ha my Romantic side starts from now"

Saying this he kissed my left cheek and went making my right cheek to feel sad.... What the!!