C E I L I N G // Sero x Reader

(Y/n)

(Y/n)... was not having a good day. She woke up in an already irksome mood, and every word out of Kaminari's mouth during breakfast seemed to be sheer stupidity. Class was no better, Bakugo was sent in his usual blind rage because Midoriya existed. Not only that, but she had a training session with Aizawa after class.

She finally managed to haul her ass into the dorm building, letting the front doors slam behind her. The few students in the common area turned toward her, quickly noticing her deadbeat mood that seemed to exude off her. Mina opened her mouth, probably to greet her, but was silenced with a single glare. She ignored the frantic looking Kaminari who was furiously typing on his phone.

For the most part, she'd managed to hide her annoyance, only a few classmates picking up on her more reserved behaviour. However, her rage was clearly seething out. She stalked toward the stairs, hurrying up as she thought of finally getting to relax. Maybe take a nap, and play some video games.

She finally came to stop at her dorm room, sighing as she fished her keys out of her bag. She shoved them in the lock, brashly turning it before she paused. Her door was unlocked. There was no way she had forgotten to lock it. She could see there was light coming from under the door, meaning her curtains were open. Her brows furrowed, and she slid her key between her fingers, ready to stab someone if need be. She carefully turned the handle, easing the door open and carefully stepping in.

She came face to face with her computer monitor. Literally.

Taped to her ceiling were a plethora of her possessions, most annoyingly, her grinning boyfriend, swinging upside down from her roof. She stared at him, a dead, unamused glare. He wasn't holding up his shirt, meaning his chest was half exposed, yet that didn't seem to phase either of them in the slightest. Sero finally looked at her, and his grin quickly turned to a frown. He didn't even get a word out before (Y/n) turned on her heel and slammed the door behind her.

<><><><><>

"(Y/n), I think you should answer. Sero has sent at least 7 apologies in the last 3 minutes." Uraraka glanced from (Y/n)s phone to said girl, who was laying soundlessly on her bed. "I'm too tired." She mumbled. "If you'd like, I'll go to Minas and we can keep Sero busy there." Uraraka offered, setting the phone down on the bed. "That would be amazing, you're an absolute lifesaver Ochaco. I feel bad for crashing your dorm room. I'll make you some cookies later, okay?" Ochaco hummed, smiling as she got up. She grabbed her own phone before heading for the door. "Sounds good to me!" She paused for a moment. "Hey, at least think about texting him back, he's probably learned his lesson." With that, she slipped out the door.

(Y/n) glanced at her phone, the screen lit up as it received message after message. She huffed, snatching it up and unlocking it.

Officeworks:
> Hey, I'm sorry!
> It's all been taken down!
> I was just trying to cheer you up!
> Please forgive me!
> At least tell me where you are!
> I'll bring doughnuts, or cupcakes, whatever you want!
> :(

I'm hiding out. Going to take a nap. < See you at dinner.

> (Y/n) PLEASE!

She turned off her phone, burying her face into the pillow. She hated to admit it, but his offer for cupcakes sounded pretty good. However, she couldn't give in. She knew that as soon as she saw his face, she wouldn't be able to stay mad.

She sighed, staring at the opposing wall, pouting as she mulled over her choice.

I wanna nap in your hammock. I'll < be there in 10 minutes. You better have those cupcakes.