Every Moment

(I got up and decided to go shower.)

/Time skips/

(I dressed myself with the clothes I wanted to wear today.Then,I came out from my bathroom while drying my hair.I spotted Chung Ha on my bed who is still sleeping.I walked out of my room.I spotted a note on the table.)

[Mom]:"We will be at the restaurant.You better take good care of Chung Ha or else.Cook something for you and her in the morning.Please do your dad and me a favor.Go shopping for more foods.Here are the list of foods and ingredients we need:"

(I looked at the list that my mom made.)

You:"That's a lot of stuff."

(I resumed reading my mom note.)

[Mom]:"I hope you don't mind but do some cleaning in the house.Dad and I love you as always.You don't have to come to the restaurant to help out since we already have enough workers working.Enjoy~"

(I place the note in my pocket.)

You:"I guess.I want a day where I can do absolutely nothing."

??:"What's going on?"

(I heard a weird voice out of nowhere,close behind me.I got scared and quickly turned around.I see a lady with her hair covering some of her face just like the scary movie 'The ring'.I jumped back from it.)

You:"WHOA!"

??:"What's wrong with you?"

(I realized who's voice it was.)

You:"Yah..Don't scared me like that.."

Chung Ha:"Oh..Haha.Oops.Sorry."

(She flipped her hair backwards.While she flipped her hair,the moment went slow motion.Not only it was in slow motion,her beauty has taken my breath away.)

Chung Ha:"So?Where did your mom and dad go?"

You:"They're working today."

Chung Ha:"Do they need some help?"

You:"No,they already have people working."

Chung Ha:"Oh okay."

You:"Can you stay here by yourself?Will you be okay?"

Chung Ha:"Why?"

You:"I have to go to the store and do some food shopping."

Chung Ha:"Can't I come along?"

You:"You'll bring some attention.That's why I'm asking you if you're okay by yourself."

Chung Ha:"It depends how long you are going to be out."

Your Mind:"Should I bring her along or not?"

(I start thinking throughly.)

Your Mind:"Ughh..If I bring her,there might be a scandal.But if I don't bring her,who knows what if something happens to her while I'm out,then it will be my fault.Damn it..It's hard..Ughh.Screw it..I'll take her."