"Ana. Hey Ana," someone whispered behind me. I turned. Remus.

"Yes Remus?" I asked, whispering as well.

"What are you doing with Snivluss? You should hang with me," he gave me a cocky grin. I blushed. What was I supposed to do? I can't turn people down easily, but I didn't want to leave Sev.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather stay here with Sev," I smiled sweetly at him. He looked confused for a second, before smiling back and turning away. I turned back to Sev. His mouth was wide open and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"You actually declined sitting with Lupin," Sev hissed. I nodded and blushed.

"Yeah. It's what friends are for, right? I wouldn't leave you on your own," I lightly punched his shoulder. He smiled.

"But everyone knows you like him, why wouldn't you sit with him?" Sev wiggled his eyebrows a little. I gaped.

"First off, I don't like Remus. I don't know why everyone thinks I do..."

"It's because you always look at him," Sev explained.

"I don't! I'm not looking at Remus, I'm looking at-" I stopped myself by covering my mouth with both hands.

"Who are you looking at Rani?" Sev pressed. I shook my head.

"Come on! I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything," Sev had a wicked smile etched across his face. I groaned internally and rolled my eyes. I leaned closer to him.

"Sirius," I whispered nervously.

"BLACK?!?!" Sev whispered/screamed.

"Shhhhh!" I snapped. He quietly slammed his hands on the table.

"How can you like Black?" He spat.

"I dint know. Please don't tell anyone. Only two other people know besides you. Lily and Jinxy don't even know," I groaned. He sighed angrily and shook his head.

"Lupin, I had problems with. But Black? Gosh Rani, I thought you had higher standards," Sev sighed again.

"Oh, like what? You'd be better?" I hissed. Sev looked taken aback. I'd never said something like that before.

"I...I didn't say that,"he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well it sounded like it. I think I have the right to choose who I like. I don't need another Frank," I snapped and moved to the Gryffndor Table next to Frank.

"Boy problems?" Frank asked, arching his eyebrow. I laughed and shook my head.

"You have no idea."

Later that night, I was wondering around outside. I loved nighttime, a lot better than daytime. At night, everything is clam. There's always a gentle breeze, the stars are naturally beautiful, and the moon is like a light that isn't too bright or too dull. I really liked the way the moon ripples across the Black Lake. And the stars. They are so beautiful. They show who they really are. They aren't fake like some people. They work together and make beautiful constellations. My favourite was Orion and his dog Siruis. I liked them, even before coming to Hogwarts.

I sat on the shore of the Black Lake, looking up at the stars and naming all the constellations.

"There's Sirius," a voice piped up from behind me, making me jump and almost sending me flying into the lake. Someone plopped down next to me.

"Sorry 'bout that comment about Snivellus earlier. I was just trying to make you sit with me, Ana," Remus apologized. I smiled at him.

"First off, you're forgiven. Second, his name is Severus, not...whatever you call him. And I am sorry for snapping at you," I nudge him with my shoulder. He smiled back any laughed.

"Which constellation is your favourite?" I asked him. He looked up at the stars.

"I don't really know any of them. Don't pay much attention in Divination," he admitted. I laughed.

"Well, mine is Orion. See him there? That's his belt and arrow. Next to him is, as you know, Sirius, his dog. They're both fighting a bull. Then there's the big dipper and small dipper..." I continued explaining and showing Remus all the constellations. He would nod every so often, to ensure me he was paying attention.

A sudden snarl to the right made me jump out of my skin. I looked to my right. Standing in the shadows was shaggy black dog. He snarled and growled at Remus. I smiled. But the dog attacked, jumping, full force, onto Remus. I couldn't help but laugh at Remus' cries for help. I eventually pried the dog off him.

"Aw!! He's so cute!" I squealed. Remus looked at me with disbelief.

"Are you kidding?" He complained. "He tried to kill me!"

"I think I'll name him...Razzimatazz," I snuggled my face into his soft fur. Razzy's growl softened at my touch.

"He likes me!" I exclaimed.

"Razzimatazz? Really? Who knows, maybe he's rabid..." Razzy's growl returned. I bopped him on the nose.

"No, Razzy. We don't growl at friends," I scolded. Razzy bowed his head and at down.

"Aw!" I flung my arms around his fuzzy neck.

"We should get to bed," Remus grumbled.

"Somebody's jealous of a dog," I teased, smiling innocently at Remus. He laughed sarcastically.

"Very funny Ana. Very funny," he sighed and rolled his eyes. He stood and brushed himself off. He walked towards the castle. I stood and followed him.

"Come Razzimatazz," I commanded, and the dog obeyed. I smiled and skipped off after Remus, Razzy trailing behind.