Chapter 22: The New Wild Ross

Ross's POV:

I woke up with nobody on my chest so there was a note that" had to hunt for food." so I am a wolfblood maybe I should go a little bit more wild so I went to a clothing store and bought leather jacket, new clothes and I got some tattoos. I got back home with nobody there so I went outside to see Blake training a wolf so she saw me and was about to hug me but stopped." what happened to you?" she said worriedly." what I can't be wild." I said rudely." Ross why don't you change and we could talk about this." she said politely." No I am not going to listen to you." I said." Ross this is not you." she said." well you should do something fun them just sitting around than being nice." I said rudely. Her eyes turned yellow and she started growling at me them I slapped her and she just started crying and ran into the house. I saw some boys in a car and they said" hey why don't you come along." " Where are you going?" I said." to a strip club then we could drink and hit on girls." he said so I just agreed at left off with them.

Blake's POV:

I cant believe Ross slapped me and ruined himself. I saw him talking to some boys so he just went to their car and drove off. I tracked his scent but he was far and I want to train some wolves. It was already night and Ross still hasn't got home but I heard car noises and I looked and opened the door to see Ross high giving them." Ross please come inside." I said politely. They just laughed and said" why dont you leave Ross boy here alone." he said." because I care for him and I love him." I said." Where did you guys go anyway." I said." we all went to the strip club." they said and I got angry." ross what did you do?" I said angrily." Why are you acting like my mother." he said." I care about you and you are not wild at all!" I said." Hey leave him alone." a girl said who looked like a slut." stay out of this." I said about to get angry." Leave Ross alone and just do stupid stuff like cleaning." They said." Ross who are you going to join me or them." I said sadly. He just looked at them at walked to them and smiled." Ross Shor Lynch you are not leaving." I said angrily." Bitch just leave me alone!" he said to me. I ran inside the house and transformed into a wolf. I hate him I hate him I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!