Rules & Payment

Hey everyone! So I've decided to open up a new Cover Shop. I'm trying to get back into the writing scene and I been messing around with covers lately and it's been helping me so I'd love to make some covers for anyone who wants one. So below will be a list of Rules and payment. Please read carefully. If you do not follow the rules you're cover request WILL NOT be accepted.

RULE 1Once the form chapter is up, comment on the INLINE section only

RULE 1
Once the form chapter is up, comment on the INLINE section only. The form will be completed in one big comment. It's less messy and easier for me to get the information I need.

RULE 2
You can request up to TWO book covers at first. Once one of the two have been completed and posted you have the option to request another one. I do not care how many covers you request.

RULE 3
DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT rush me. I am almost nine months pregnant with a two year old. I have motherly and wifely duties to attend to.

RULE 4
If you do not like the cover, let me know nicely and I will redo it to meet your needs. Do not be negative or you will be reported. I do not tolerate disrespect.

PAYMENT 1If you choose to use the cover I create for you, you MUST give credit in either the description of your story or in one of the chapters

PAYMENT 1
If you choose to use the cover I create for you, you MUST give credit in either the description of your story or in one of the chapters. That helps spread the word of my Cover Shop. It's only fair since I'm promoting your book in mine.

PAYMENT 2
You MUST use the cover I create for you for at least ONE WEEK. Making covers isn't as easy as everyone thinks. Especially if you want one that's creative and not dull.

SEE NEXT CHAPTER FOR COVER REQUEST FORM