Manik : he...lo..

Neyonika : Manik come home.. your friends are waiting for you..

Manik : mo... m.. please tell them I'm out...

Neyonika could feel in his voice that he was crying..

Neyonika: I know what happened in college.. they need your explanation.. let them decide what they want... I know my son isn't coward...you only have fallen in love not made crime.. face your friends.. come home now..

Manik : hmm!

He ended the call and looked at the photo again...

Manik : after you only mom understand me..

Kissing his nanni photo he left the house not before putting password again on...

He reached home in an hour and saw his friends were sitting down.. he then saw Ailya sitting next to Mukti... he left guilty breaking her heart without his will.. he didn't knew how to face her..

He walked to them... neyonika saw him coming and hugged him tightly..

Neyonika: are you okay!

She whispered In hug knowing Manik inside and out.. Manik broke hug and gave nod then realised his friends were looking at him.. he looked down..

Neyonika: Manik take them to your room..

Manik nods and goes to his room followed by others... Manik faced back of them..

Cabir was the first one to break the silence..

Cabir : Manik when did this happen? Did you trust us?

Manik : it's not about trust cabir..

Dhruv: then why you hid this to us buddy?

Manik : before I tell you all why I hid this...

He turned to then and looked at aliya who was looking down Maybe controlling her tears.... he walks to her and Tilted her head.. others looks at him..

Manik wiped her tears...

Manik : why you wasting your tears who doesn't deserve this.. I agree this is my fault but ailya I have only considered you as my little sister... even with navya.. only girl could enter in my heart it's her.. I'm sorry for hurting you but I wasn't intend to hurt your feeling... you may find someone else better than me.. ailya I can't love like you do.. trust me you are still my friend.. I'm not upset you confessed.. but I'm sad I can't love you back.. I don't know why my heart only wants her.. I only love her... I'm sorry... please forgive you if you can..

Manik himself was in tears..

Aliya : I won't force you... I can see in your eye love her... she is lucky to have you..

Manik : she is but I'm not...

This line made others confuse expect mukti.. mukti was there sadly watching her brother going in pain..

Aliya : what do you mean?

Manik : she doesn't live with me... I don't know where she is? It been 15 years since I have seen...

Cabir: you haven't seen her but you love is deep.. how?

Manik : that's what love does... you already know... I loved her since childhood... 15 years ago things were so perfectly until her parents went to mangalore with her.. from that day she never turned back to me... I have always tried finding her but never find her... she is only and last love of mine.. I told mukti to hide for you all because I don't where she is... I miss her... you know why I never allowed you all in my room because I never wanted anyone to see her... she is too precious to me... you can see her picture...

He said looking at the picture above his bed... everyone else looked and saw cute and beautiful baby girl...

Manik : this was picture taken by dad on her first birthday... she was very excited about her birthday... we both are same years old but I wasn't that much excited like her... she was our life... she was first girl ever touched our hearts..

Everyone adore the smile on Manik face seeing his girl picture... aliya held Manik Hand.. he looked at her..

Aliya : you are right Manik... maybe we both are destined... she is yours...I'm sorry taking everything wrong..

Manik nods no and hugs her while other smiled.

Manik : thank you for understanding... I'm sorry I hid this all from you all...

Cabir: but someone needs to know this..

Manik : who?

Cabir : navya!

Manik : I'll tell her... are you guys angry with me... hiding all this..

Dhurv: though we said no secrets between us but you are forgiven... but only this time... if you hid again then it will cost you..

Manik : sorry...

Cabir : no sorry but group hug...

They all shared a group hug... Manik was most happy but still was lost in his thoughts...

While others side Nandini looked herself in room... she was hugging her pillow and crying... her face was hidden into pillow... you only could her hears sobs... she never thought her first love will only be as dream...

Next morning Nandini woke with heavy head.. she held her head... getting up she went to fresh up... but it's wasn't easy to forget yesterday incident... it kept playing her head... she felt her weak at moment but knew she wasn't destined him.. her eyes were red puff... her face was dried and pale due to continuous crying... she looked at herself in mirror and thought something...

Here is the update. Hope you enjoy it..

Vote and comment...

Thank you!

See you soon! ❤️