Others nodded in their head and Starts eating..

While other side a girl was sleeping in her room peacefully dreaming about something... her smile showed the dream was beautiful.. someone walked In her room and smiled seeing her sleeping... the person smiled seeing the duvet on the floor and her hugging her teddy tightly.. it was. Very big and cute teddy bear...

The person sat beside her and Starts walking her up..

Person: Kanna wake up... it your first day in collage...

Hearing college the girl opened her eyes and smiled seeing her amms..

She placed her head in amms lap..

Amms : good morning kanna.

Girl : good morning amms!

Amms: Nandu fresh up till I'll make your favourite breakfast..

Nandini smiled and got up.. amms moved out of the room while Nandini looked at her parents photo frame..

Nandini : good morning amma and appa.. wish me luck.. today it's my first in collage.. I love you both.. miss you too..

Talking to her parents she went to fresh up.. very soon she came out looking fully fresh.. she kept her towel aside and picked a pair of Jeans abs top.. she wore it moved to her dressing table.. she side Minimal wake up.. she straightened her hair and kept it open... she looked at herself and finally applied lip gloss..

She went down and moved straight to her aiyypa.. she lit the diya front of aiyypa and closed her eyes to pray..

After praying she moved to kitchen and saw amms cooking.. she back hugged amms.. amms smiled..

Amms : go and take seat. I'll be there!

Nandini nodding her head went out of kitchen.. soon amms joined her..

They had breakfast together and having normal talks.. soon Nandini left for College not before taking blessing from amms..

In collage.. many students were in newcomers as the collage has just started a week ago... admissions was still going on.. while this all was happening when a big car stopped front of the collage.. Everyone turned To see five people coming out from the car.. there were famous fab5 past last year..

It was their second year In collage.. all five of them were interested in music to which from last year they formed fab 5.. they sing in every concerts from collage side plus they have been signed for their first nationally song in few months..

Fab5 starts walking towards their class without giving any damm to anyone or their glares.. girls were busy glaring the handsome hot and lead of fab 5 but did he care..

They went to canteen.. as they left Nandini entered in collage and saw people staring weirdly... chucking her thoughts she walked to principle office..

She knocked before going inside.. as she entered she saw a man was sitting and reading file..

Nandini : good morning sir..

He looked up and gave smile..

Principle: how could I help Miss?

Nandini : sir I'm from mangalore.. science student.. your collage sent letter for my admission...

Principle : oh yes miss Nandini Murthy!

Nandini nodded..

Principle: please have seat.. actually the trusted of collage is on holiday with her husband.. so I can't remember you name.. she did mention me about you but I forget.. sorry..