ᶜʰⁱᵗᵗᵃᵖʰᵒⁿ ᴸᵉᵉᶜʰᵃⁱʸᵃᵖᵒʳⁿᵏᵘˡ

𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜

-🍀-

"told ya so," renjun chuckled.

"oh my god it might really be a guy," jeno groaned.

jeno looked over the note again and again, but the "fan girl/boy" was there every time. it's not that jeno absolutely loathed the thought it might be a male, but it wasn't his favorite thought. 

"what if it is a guy," renjun asked quietly.

jeno laid back onto the school's courtyard grass, his arms extending to renjun's own hand.

"dunno, but i'd probably reject them. i don't swing that way y'know," jeno sighed as he caressed renjun's knuckles.

"what if," the smaller boy started, "i said it was me?"

jeno sat up quickly, his eyes locking with renjun's. he was expressionless.

"i'd date you in a heart beat, dude," jeno cackled and fell back onto the ground. 

renjun smiled, but a hint of hurt glinted in his eyes. 

"besides, i already know it isn't you, dummy."

jeno took his hand and snaked it to renjun's hair, patting it.

the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. jeno got up in a flash, taking renjun's hand in his, heaving the smaller boy up. 

"let's go," jeno took renjun, not noticing the slight blush creeping onto the boy's face as he held his hand. 

-🍀-

OK I KNOW I'VE BEEN DEAD BUT THIS TIME I SWEAR I'LL KEEP UPDATING 

also punch has me DECEASED 😭