2::Suprise

I woke up to my phone again, a snapchat from Nash. I opened the app and looked at the messages.

It was a photo of Nash sleeping and it said, 'he keeps mumbling your name aww' then in the bottom of the photo, it had a text. 'it's Hayes and I took Nash's phone away.😂😂he keeps mumbling your name. that's to adorable.' I read. I giggled, but then thought about Chris..
Should I tell Hayes, then tell Nash? I text Hayes and tell him to call me on his own phone. he agrees and I dial his number. "hey Des. what's up?"

"Hey, umm.." I just wanted to straight up tell him. "I'm going out with someone for about five months already." I said, I can hear Hayes mumbling some stuff to someone, his mom.

"Does Nash know?? And how come you haven't told me" I bet he is pouting. "no he doesn't, and I don't know why I haven't told you. I'm sorry Boo." I giggled. "it's alright, I still Love you, but is your 'boyfriend' good to you? Do I need to bet his ass? And if he does anything to you I will-"

"Ok Hayes, Byyee, love you, tell Nash I love him too, and don't tell him that I'm with someone, and I want to tell him face to face."

"Ok fine, love you, Bye Des" he hangs up. I flatten my hair with my hands and get up. I have nothing got do.. then someone knocked on then door. I lazily put a black hoodie over my pjs and put my hair into a bun. I opened the door and see Chris.

"Hey Babe." he said, looking upset. "hey, something wrong?" I asked worried. he comes in and we go up to my room, my mom is still asleep, she doesn't go to work, until in an hour. "umm, it's just that I haven't seen all night and I missed my Baby girl."
I giggled and layed down next to him on my bed. I have a feeling like he is lying.. I shrug it off and continue to talk and laugh with him.
--
My mom left a couple of minutes ago, and so did Chris. I roll around my bed, trying to get comfy.

I grab my phone and text Nash.
'Hey Nash.. im bored'-To Nash
'Hey Des, I have a suprise for you tomorrow morning😋' From Nash.
'okay, so do i☺️I love suprises, you know me so well👌' To Nash.
'Okay Munchkin, can't wait' From Nash.