I Can't Hate

<Lucy>
What..?! What just happened, just like Natsu, everyone was shocked and unable to move or speak. Did she really just say that? Of all the times they've been together? Natsu...

Rielle's silver eyes, tainted with guilt and pain. Being able to tame them, being able to chamber back her magic.

"W-what are you saying...?" Natsu was shivering, his gaze was no longer his anymore.

"Just like what I said, I wish I had never met you that day, I shouldn't have given you false hope. Right after you joined Fairy Tail, so many unfortunate things happened to me. I started to lose my mind and it was no longer safe for the others at the guild" She confessed.

"Rielle!-" she can't possibly hate him, can she?! She placed her mask on once again. "Once we find Happy, you'll never see me ever again." Her words were cold yet final. "Like how it should of been from the beginning."

"Never?" I repeated. Lily kept his distance with Carla and couldn't intrude on the conflict. He had no say in any of it.

Natsu fell to his knees, will he really get worked up on all of this..?! He's Natsu-
Then again, she was like an older sister to him, watched as they grew up together.

Rielle picked up her things and she started to walking in the direction they were supposed to head to. Lily followed and looked back at us.

"Natsu..." I ran up to him and hugged him from the front. "There must be an explanation for all of this!" 

"Just don't..." He tried to hold his sadness back. 

How could she break him like this? "What the hell got into her?!" I was disappointed in how she approached this but I don't think Natsu was.

"I'm here. It's going to be okay. I promise." I tried to cheer him up.
The tears kept streaming and wasn't long before night fall. The gust of winds that became silent.
_______________
Natsu was already fast asleep, sleeping in the branches of of near by tree. Away from us and from Rielle.

The fire flickered and snapped, burned away while warming us up. I silently stared into the fire was staring back, when I looked at Natsu's eyes. Those eyes, I wish I never so those again. It wasn't like him at all. 

Rielle was sitting across from me, on the other side of the fire. She twiddled branches until they broke in to, then she tossed them into the pit.

It wasn't long before I started to talk.
"Did you really mean those words?" I asked her sitting there silently. She tilted her head and sighed, a long one that seemed tiresome.

No reply. 

"Why did you say it. Everything. Do you really despise him or something?" I raised my voice, but I didn't want to wake anyone up.

"Why did you hurt him?"

Rielle threw a pebble into the fire that made me flinch, she took off her mask and sighed once again.

"I do." She finally replied. 

"Everything was true...?" I questioned.

She nodded her head, gazing over at Natsu, sleeping in the branches.

"Why?" I needed an explanation, this made no sense. Rielle hating Natsu? 

She coughed and cleared her throat. She still pissed me off, yet how could I actually hate her?