Death Battle Season 1 Episode 1: Boba Fett Vs. Samus Aran

Somewhere in a galaxy far far away, Boba Fett is flying around in his ship, the Slave I, around finding his current bounty: Deadpool. Until he gets a call from Samus.

Boba: "This is Boba Fett what do you want?"

Samus: "Hey Boba, I've found an old video file from the early days of Earth, it dates bacon 2010, that's very old, wanna watch it?"

Boba: "Alright, I'll postpone my bounty hunt for a hangout, meet me at Tatooine at my house."

Samus: "Alright."

Later on Tatooine, Samus and Boba found a hotel on Tatooine and setup for the movie night.

Samus: "Alright everything is set for movie night and we're ready to go, got the popcorn?"

Boba: "Yep, is the movie in?"

Samus: "You know it."

Boba: "Where did you get this?"

Samus: "I got it from my old job as a Federation Soldier."

Boba: "Okay then, lets get to watching."

Samus: "Alrighty then."

Samus then grab the remote and the video starts playing the video.

================================

Wiz: The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings.

Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash.

Samus: "That's not the only thing we do."

Boba: "There's assassinations, getting important artifacts, and getting rewards from your kills."

Samus: "What do you mean by rewards?"

Boba then pull out a lightsaber and turn it on.

Boba: "I got this from a Jedi."

Samus: "Oh, neat, I have something like that, my paralyzer pistol can be a whip."

Boba: "Nice."

Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Boba: "I'm the best at what I do, and I get the best bounty and the best money."

Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. BOOM!

Boba then turn to Samus in shock.

Samus: "Okay okay, I was doing a mission and I did that by accident."

Boba: "You know what, I'm betting man, lets settle a bet, if I win: I get your next bounty."

Samus: "Okay and if I win: you have to take me the to the mall, buy me some clothing, and go out on a date with me."

Boba: "Deal."

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze the weapons, armor, and skills of these two beastly killers and answer the most important question of all: Which of these two warriors would win... a Death Battle.

================================

Boba Fett

Wiz: Boba Fett is well known for his cunning, ruthlessness, and brute force. But his killer instinct relies on his diverse arsenal of death.