"I didn't know there was a party, but even if I did I'm not really good at parties. And I would have nothing to wear", Fenix replied with a nervous giggle.

"Good thing you have me as a roomie, I'll help you with your outfit. Maybe some of my clothes will fit but I don't know considering you're shorter than me", Oliver said as he opened Fenix's drawers. He didn't even let Fenix reply before setting up outfits and playing his music.

A warm smile spread across Fenix's face, he never had a friend like this. Oliver seemed way different than him but he loved that. He giggled loudly as Oliver audibly gagged at his khaki pants. 

"Khakis really?", Oliver judged him as he threw the khakis in the corner of his drawer. Fenix never laughed this much in one day. Oliver quickly shoved three outfits into Fenix's hands, a mix of both of their clothes. Fenix set them down and pulled a mesh shirt from one of the outfits.

"Oliver... If I wear this everyone will see my nipples...", Fenix nervously said.

"Thats the whole point mister! You have to make a good impression, plus I can see the outline of your waist in the shirt so I know you'll look good in the mesh one", Oliver quickly replied and rolling his eyes. Fenix jokingly sighed before picking up the rest of the outfit, much to Olivers excitement as he clapped that he was able to convince Fenix. 

He slid on the skinny jeans, they hugged his hips tight but he never noticed that before cause the jeans were always paired with knit sweaters or oversized shirts. He nervously stared at the mesh shirt, he bit his lip as he became worried on what people would think. 

"Fenix put on the damn shirt, you'll look sexy! Don't even worry", Oliver spoke, hoping to give Fenix some confidence. Fenix took a deep breath and quickly tore off his current shirt and put on the mesh one. He stood in front of Olivers mirror. His eyes wondered all over his body, the outfit was certainly provocative. 

The black mesh crop top hugged his waist tight and you could see his dusty pink nipples through it. The jeans hugged his legs tight and gave him an hourglass figure, he turned his backside to the mirror and surprisingly, they hugged his butt tight as well. You could see the outline of his butt which made Fenix blush harshly. He suddenly felt a harsh smack onto his butt cheek which made him gasp and glare at Oliver, his mouth making an O shape.

"I knew you would look sexy! Hey, hey don't glare at me, all I did was give your ass a little smack. Now, you're going to sit there and let me doll you up, then I'll get ready. Okay? okay", Oliver didn't even give Fenix a chance to respond before he pushed the boy onto his bed in a sitting position. 

He quickly started to fix Fenix's hair, it was flat and messy from his previous decorating. Oliver quickly fluffed it up and brought out some of his makeup. He brushed some blush onto Fenix's cheeks. Fenix's lips were already naturally red but Oliver still added some lip gloss.

"Wow, if I wasn't a bottom I'd make out with you so quick", Oliver chuckled out as he admired his makeup work on Fenix. Fenix playfully slapped Olivers arm before standing up and going back to the mirror, a shocked look on his face.

"If my parents saw me like this, I would be dead. Even me going to a party would make them kill me.", Fenix giggled out as he looked at himself.

"Well, if you're gonna die you might as well look hot", Oliver said as he wiggled his eyebrows at Fenix which made Fenix giggle.