________

It's been a month since I written a report for the king to read, about the demon king's action, and the king has finally made a decision. 

He decided to create an army that is 18 years old and over only, as well as hoping that all 5 main kingdoms join together to fight this war that may be starting in two years. Not just that the soldiers have to be only male! ONLY MALE!

'Sky... I am very pissed' 

'I know, your feminist little heart can't take inequality' 

'I'm gonna go talk to the principal about this' 

'woah woah... cool down' 

But I wasn't listening, I went up to the principal's office and barged in. 

"Oh, Princess White... that's not very graceful of you..." The Principal said, looking up from his documents he was reading, "What did you come into my office for?" 

"I want to ask, why females can't participate in the war as well!" 

"They are..." 

"But I clearly read the poster 100 times and it says Male only." 

"why of course, females can only be nurses, it has been a traditional that we have always kept, and even though you may be the most powerful out of this school, you can't break that rule" He said strictly, "Now leave this office, I don't wanna hear another word out of you about feminists acts." 

I shut my mouth and sullenly walked out of his office. 

'Your just gonna give up like that' Sky asked, with its cute little black eyes looking at me,

'Of course not, I never give up, I've got an idea,' 

'Oh? what idea?'

'But, first I will need my parent's approval' 

________

I walked into my father's office and he looked up at me and immediately knew why I came, 

"I'm not asking the king to make an exception that you join the war, Do you understand" 

"Of course, I understand, I'm not joining the war, I have a very bad sickness that has kept me from leaving my bed for 3 years" 

"What?" My father looked very confused, 

"Of course, my long lost twin brother has just returned and came back to the household and would be going to school in my place and will go to war as well, soon" 

My father looked confused, but then suddenly knew what I was hinting. 

"But, if anyone finds out your 'long lost twin brother' is a girl, you would be sent to jail for a very long time for breaking rules and even I can't help you" 

"Oh don't worry, Father, I just recently learnt a new skill in my wind magic, called the mist and it can change what I look like and it will make me look like a boy in everyone's eyes." 

"Except for people who are more powerful than you" 

"who could be more powerful than me?" 

"Don't be so arrogant, the demon king is very powerful, far more powerful than you and Prince Keiran combined. The only reason why people say this is an traditional rule is so that females won't go to war" 

"why? when we were in war with other kingdoms, females were allowed to go?"

"Because the demon kingdom is known for stealing females" My father said, "a long time ago, when females went to war, they fought with the demon kingdom and every female in the army was gone... every male in the army was still alive, but the females... and only the females died" 

"Why didn't I read about that" I was shocked, this is my first time hearing about something so bazar. 

"because it is top secret, which is why the dragon king then decided to cover everything up and make it as a traditional rule, when it's really not" 

"oh.. I understand, but I want to take that risk" 

"So your gonna be sick and you want us to cover it up and help you say that we found our long lost twin brother of yours..."

"Yes, Father, that would be very helpful" 

"Hmmm... First I want to see what you would look like as your 'long lost brother'" 

"Ok"

"You can go change in your room, and then come back" 

I left his office and went into my bedroom and in front of the mirror, I created a mist magic around me and my white hair became shorter, and my chest became flat. Sky flew in with a blue suit and I grabbed it and changed from my dress into a suit. 

I quickly went from my bubbly facial emotions, into an ice cold stone, showing no emotions. 

I actually looked quite...cool. 

I walked out of my room like a man and looked at all the maids to see their reaction, and they just looked at me and blushed. 

I didn't smile at them nor did I say anything and I just walked to my father's office. 

"Oh my god! who are you?"

I turned around and saw my mother looking at me quite shocked. 

"Hi, I'm Maria's long lost twin brother, I was just heading to Father's office, Do you want to come along? Mother?" 

"Yes, I've got to ask him some important questions, and don't call me mother, I don't know You!" and she stormed into Father's office 

"Who is this?!" She asked my father well pointing at me, 

"I guess your mist magic works quite well, Maria"

Then my mum looked at me and said "Maria?" I undid the mist and my chest grew back and my hair grew longer. 

"oh My Maria, it really was you! Why are you dressing up like that" 

"It's a long story, but I got to head back to school, Father would explain to you." I looked at father and asked, "Did you get it sorted?" 

"Yes I did, You can go to school now, tomorrow, they would introduce you to the class" 

"Thanks, Father" 

___________

"Hey Class, settle down, Today we have a new student. He would be replacing Maria as she is very sick right now and can not attend school anymore." Mr Baker said. 

There was a lot of whispering and I walked into the classroom. 

"Oh my god, He's so hot!" a girl screeched, 

"Oh my god, Another guy added to the H4's"

"Wouldn't that be H5's now" 

"Oh my god" 

"HUsh class" Mr Baker shouted and gestured for me to introduce myself, 

"Hi Everyone, I'm Maria's twin brother, Justin White, Nice to meet you all"