"Shut your mouth, Xavier, before I put a muzzle on you." Sebastian warned then left the room and headed back to his study.

He released a breath and poured himself a glass of rum. He downed it in one drink and slammed the glass on his desk, shattering it into a million pieces. Oh, he was still fucking pissed.

____________

"I called you both here because there is important business with the pack leaders of the Wolves that you must attend to." Sebastian told them, leaning forward and placing his arms on the desk, intertwining his fingers. "Its the Annual Alpha Meetings and I need you two to go in my favor."

"Why can't you go?" Xavier questioned, attitude in his tone. He was openly defying Sebastian.

"I have important business to take care of here, Xavier. If you don't want to go, then i'm sure I can send you somewhere else..." Sebastian said, ominously,

Xavier crossed his arms over his chest and slunk down in the chair he was sitting in, looking away from everyone, pouting like a petulant child.

"As I was saying," Sebastian went on, "its being held in American this year at Alpha John's pack on the east coast, somewhere near Virginia."

"What day is it?" Interjected Alexander.

"I was getting there," Sebastian muttered. "It starts this Friday and lasts till Sunday morning. You should be back here by early Sunday evening where you'll give me a full report on everything. Now, what I need you to do when you get there....." Sebastian went on to explain what his brothers needed to bring up. With everything that was happening currently in the Kingdom, Sebastian needed to know that the Wolves would be on their side.

__________

Alexander and Xavier sat in the back of a large SUV. Xavier had fallen fast asleep, his head leaning against the car window. It was late Friday night and they had just arrived in America, but for three days they were with Sebastian at his castle.

For three days, Alexander was subjected to tension between Sebastian and Xavier. He had no idea what the cause of the tension was, but finally when they left for the airport, Alexander was no longer stuck between his brothers passive-aggressive fighting.

"We will be arriving in thirty minutes, Sir." The driver said.

"Thank you, Sherman," Alexander said. He turned back to his laptop and finished typing out the email, then closed his laptop and pulled out his phone. He sent a text to Sebastian telling him that they would be arriving in about thirty minutes. He didn't get a response back. Which was fine, he wasn't expecting one anyways.

As they drove on, Alexander watched the scenery go by from the window. It was a pretty crummy night. It started out just fine, but as the night went on it started to pour down rain. Alexander assumed this was typical American weather, but he wouldn't know. He hardly spent any time in America. He didn't want to deal with America. It was being run by children and Alexander did not want to be in a room full of whiny children. He had enough of that at home with his brothers.

"We're ten minutes away, King Alexander," Sherman said.

Alexander nodded then shoved his brothers head against the car window.

Xavier groaned and lifted his head, his hand unconsciously rubbing against the aching spot. "The fuck was that for asshole?"

"Less than ten minutes before we arrive. Had to wake your lazy ass somehow," Alexander shrugged and straightened his tie.

"Fucker," he muttered and fixed his hair, suit, and tie.

Soon enough the Kings arrived at the Alpha John's pack. The dinner was set to be held at a little restaurant on the outskirts of the town, so they had a little more room and privacy. The Kings were okay with that. It was a lot more professional setting than sitting in a cramped Pack house.