Chapter 6

"One night, a dark king appeared and offered me his hand,
His heart,
And his kingdom"

——————
The Kings
——————

Sebastian Valentine was livid. His thunderous and angry footsteps echoed throughout the palace, his anger radiated off of him in waves, and all the servants and maids scurried off so they wouldn't be caught in the middle of his anger.

Now, Sebastian prided himself in the amount of control he had. He loved, even craved it. His whole life was built on keeping absolute control over any situation. So, when one thing fell out of order or fell out of his control, it felt like everything was going to fall apart.

He was angry because something, that was in his control, suddenly stopped being in his control.

His damn, motherfucking brother. Oh, he was going to kill him.

Sebastian, Xavier, and Alexander did not live together. They each lived in their own place because they each did there own things as Rulers. When the three of them became Kings, they decided to split power, control, and tasks between the three. Xavier was in charge of the military and training, Alexander was the diplomat. He went from place to place, constantly traveling to make sure that all the wolf packs, vampire clans, witch covens, and all the other supernatural creatures were okay and doing well. Sebastian was in charge of all the paper work, finances, and overall control of the Kingdom.  So, even though all three of them spilt power, Sebastian was still the head King and what he said, goes.

He stormed through his castle, anger boiling under his skin. But, being a man with exceptional control over himself, he didn't let it show. He arrived at Xavier's bedroom door and opened it. As expected, Xavier was preoccupied with a women. He had her tied to a cross as he fucked and spanked her.

Sebastian took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of arousal and sex. It was a nasty smell to him, especially as it came from his brother and the whore.

He cleared his throat, drawing his brothers attention who turned his head and jumped.

"Shit." Xavier cursed, shoving himself away from the women and covering himself. "The fuck, Seb!"

"Sir...." she whined, making Sebastian's anger and annoyance rise.

"Shut up!" Xavier snapped at the girl.

"Get the whore out of my house before I fucking kill her." Sebastian was angry, but he didn't raise his voice. He was scarily calm and controlled. It freaked most people out. No one could understand how he could stay so calm and collected when angry or pissed.

Xavier untied the women from the cross. She dropped to the floor, whining and moaning.

"Get your fucking shit and get out of my sight."

"You don't control me, Sebastian." Said Xavier, tossing the whore her clothes. "Leave." he told her.

"Leave?!" she screeched. "This isn't how you treat a sub!"

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something here!"

"Fine." she huffed. "Don't fucking call me again. And ill be putting in a complaint to the club!" she stormed out of the room, purposely bumping into Sebastian.

"How many times have I told you, hm?" he inquired, taking slow steps around the room. "How many times have I told to not fuck your whores in my house?"

"It doesn't fucking matter," Xavier said through gritted teeth. "You don't control my damn life, now do you? You wish you did. You've got Alexander that does everything you ask of him, but me? Ohhh, nope. And that pisses you off. So any chance you have at trying to control me, like instating stupid rules in your house, or using your fucking top-dog, I'm the King bullshit on me, you do! But, guess what, Sebastian? You don't fucking control me!"