rules

Okay, so if you want to rp, just comment on the fandom you wanna rp and I'll get to you asap. There are a few rules that is like to go over.

1. No bullying oor (out of rp) I understand that some characters that are meant to be the bully. Just don't take it to far or you will be warned once, asked to leave the second time, and just blocked and your thread deleted.

2. Please read my character sheet. If my character only has one crush, do not choose that crush. Like my Harry Potter: GoldenTrio era character, it is one of three people so if you choose one of them, I have two others to choose from.

3. If I don't respond within about an hour or two, you can tag me, but I am either at school or doing chores, which I will let you know if that's the case. But sometimes wattpad is stupid and won't let me know if I got a response.

4. Stick to your own thread. This is a one on one rp, meaning just you and me, if I see you in another thread, I will ask you to leave.

5. You may tag me in you character sheet chapters if you wish and you can use a form of your own.

6. This is a simi-lit rp. Meaning three or more lines, unless I do a one liner, which means we probably need to do a time skip. Also, THIRD PERSON please. No first person and no second person.
Ex:
Do- Emily ran over to Henry with a smile, her brown hair bouncing behind her. She came to a stop when she found herself standing next to him. Her hazel eyes met his dark green ones as she opened her mouth to say something important.
Don't- Emily: *runs to Henry* *stops next to him*

7. Password is hidden in the rules.

8. Okay, so, PUT THE FORM IN ONE F*CKING COMMENT!! Like how hard is it to just write it all in one comment?

9. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, ask to roleplay something you don't know anything about. Please and thank you.

Okay so, I will put an astric (*) next to the things on each form that I don't actually need. They will be optional.