Gateway Drug | Part Twenty

Start from the beginning

A moan laced with laughter due to his fluffy hair tickling the inside of my thighs fills the air around us as he puts one of my legs over his shoulder.

As usual, his tongue, teeth and lips work me in to a frenzy, my head leaning back as I move against his sinfully intoxicating rhythm.

His hands that hold my hips in place move upward, twisting and pulling at my nipples, practically setting off the Niagara Falls that every women tends to have when she's putty in someone's hands.

"Fuck." I whimper, squeezing my eyes shut when two of his fingers slide into me.

I immediately clench around this, hungry for whatever I can get at this point.

He chuckles at me when I shrug his jacket off, too hot to be wearing anything at the moment.

I have one hand in his hair, the other clawing down his arm that's connected to the hand he he's got teasing at my breast.

Just as I'm getting closer and closer to cumming, the doors of the elevator open at our floor.

Nikki makes a show out of getting away from me, wiping his mouth and grinning.

I pick up his jacket and put it back on, grabbing my single shoe I dropped earlier, and scowl at him.

"You gotta little...something." He motions to the clear liquid dripping down my legs, taking his sweet precious time to unlock our door.

"You do, too." I look down at the obvious tent in his pants and he pretends that the key doesn't work.

"Ya know what? I think they gave me the wrong key when we checked in yesterday. I gotta go get another one." He tells me and I snatch it from him.

"You do that. I can have myself taken care of by the time you get back." I hiss, putting the key in the hole.

"Oh, really?" He asks me, sharply, and I rub my lips together to hold back a smile.

He walked in to my trap, and now he feels the need to prove to me that I-or anyone else for that matter-can never fuck me quite like he can.

Once I get the door open he's pushing me inside and slamming it behind him, smiling at me mischievously.

I do the same, taking several steps back, his jacket sliding off and being tossed across the room as he does the same to his shirt.

The backs of my legs hit the mattress and I grab at the top of his pants, turning us and pushing him down to fall back on the bed.

I'm tugging his pants off in a few seconds, capturing his lips with mine.

My lips trail down his chest to his stomach and he's completely wrapped around my finger by the time my lips are completely wrapped around him.

His fingers curl in my red hair as my tongue zig-zags a tracing to the underside of his prick while my hands hold his shaking legs still.

"Jesus, fuck, Viv." He sighs out, taking deep breaths at my agonizingly slow pace.

I moan around him, my mouth reaching the base of him while he's in my throat.

He's nearly crawling up the bed, a wide, satisfied smile at his face as I keep going, picking up my pace only to slow it down again, welcoming the taste of his precum.

He's sitting up and yanking me up by my hair before he can cum, pushing me to the bed on my stomach and standing up.

"Don't fuckin' move." He tells me sternly but boyishly, grabbing my hips and pulling me back closer to him.

His fingers rub against my sensitive, swollen flesh, dipping in to me for a second before he grabs a fist full of my hair and enters me swiftly.

I cry out, the feeling of him finally inside of me nearly too much to bear.

My hands ball the sheets between my fingers, my face burying in to them as he mercilessly pounds in to me.

He leans forward, pressing a kiss to my shoulder blade, slowing down for a moment as I look back at him with running mascara, moving my hips to meet his thrusts.

My body is so hot that the silver of the crucifix around my neck isn't even cold anymore, my body coated with sweat, I'm sure this room is completely engulfed with the smell of sex.

But it's so good.

"Oh, fuck, Nikki!" I practically scream when his fingers reach down to play with my clit while he picks his pace back up.

I tighten around him, my toes curling and uncurling as I get closer and closer to the edge of my high.

"I thought you said you could do this to yourself?" He mocks me, calling me on my bullshit and I shake my head, my nerves beginning to become uncontrollable as the knot in my stomach tightens further more.

I can make myself cum if I'm desperate, but Nikki...nobody can do to me what he does.

It would be like giving an opioid addict an Ibuprofen.

I'm done for in no time, completely doing some damage on the sheets, me and him. But he's gross so he doesn't mind being covered in the sticky mess.

Before he can come in me, I'm getting away from him, turning on my hands and knees and crawling to him quickly, my mouth wide open.

I go for it the second he reaches for my hair, savoring every last drop as it slides down my throat.

We both collapse on the bed, catching our breaths and looking at each other.

"Same time tomorrow?" He asks and I grin, nodding. "I'm gonna go meet the guys. They said they'd wait for me in Tommy and Vince's room." He gets up, not even letting his dick dry before getting back into his clothes to head out with the guys.

"We were just out with them." I point out, sitting up.

"That was at the kinda appropriate club we found to take you so you wouldn't feel left out. We do our real going out when you're tucked in, reading your bible, praying for our salvation and then going to sleep." He reveals and I raise my brows.

"And should I worry about your 'real going out'?" I ask him.

Yes. I sure as hell should have been.

"We've been doing it since Mötley formed, babe. There's nothing to worry about. I'll see you in the morning." He assures me once he's dressed, grabbing his jacket. "Goodnight." He smirks, kissing me.

"Goodnight." I say back when we pull away.

He leaves me alone and I let out an exhausted breath and decide to go shower.

I wash my hair and scrub the sweat from my skin, wrapping myself in a fluffy towel when I'm done.

Once I'm out of the bathroom, I step to my suitcase to grab some pajamas, finding the quiet of the room unsettling.

I glance at the clock and see it's 11:38 pm, which means the guys won't get back for another five or six hours.

"Great." I mumble to myself, wondering if Mick went with them.

A paralyzing venom locks up my body as I glance up at the window that's not covered by the curtains pulled aside, the lights in the parking lot offering me up enough sight to the man pointing a gun at me.