Camilla scoffed as Jay scared Carlos by barking in his ear. She couldn't believe her baby brother was still afraid of dogs at his age. How was he not smart enough to realize that it was all a lie mother had made up to manipulate him into doing more work?

"Yeah Mom, we're not going." Mal declared.

"Aww, you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about world domination!" Maleficent said before ordering her minions away with her. "Mal." She called her daughter in a sing-song tone getting her to follow. Evie and Jay were right behind them while Carlos turned to his sister with a look in his eyes that questioned if they should follow. Camilla only went back to looking at her nails, 'She ain't my mother, why should we take orders from –'

"You too fur freaks!" Maleficent shouted down the street and Camilla knew enough to not mess with that tone and headed after the others dragging Carlos along.

- - ROTTEN TO THE CORE - - 

            They all stood before Maleficent as she filed her nails.

"You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked.

"Matching thrones? Hers and hers crowns?"

"Um –I – I think she meant us." Carlos clarified as Camilla gestured at herself and the others. Maleficent threw her nail file over her shoulder and waved her daughter forward.

"It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well yeah, I mean who doesn't?"

"Then get me the wand! And you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I'll be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will." The Evil Queen said, actually looking away from a mirror.

"Our will, our will." Maleficent assured the others before snapping and regaining Mal's attention. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life missy." Mal tried to dispute the order but then mommy dragon started an 'evil eye' staring contest.

Camilla took a seat at the table and picked up a mirror and started fixing her makeup. She didn't have much on just red lipstick and black eyeliner, the reason for so little then walked up behind her and pulled the mascara out of Camilla's hand. Her mother then threw it across the table before grabbing Camilla's red fedora off the next chair and began adjusting it on her daughter's head, trying different angles. Cruella always told Camilla that she didn't need to wipe goop all over her face to be beautiful. That she had been gifted with natural beauty. Her mother always made sure she said this loud enough for the Evil Queen to hear, knowing the queen wanted her daughter to be fairest of them all. Then Cruella grabbed a brush from the table and shoved it at Carlos who immediately got to work fluffing the fur coat their mother had on.

"Well, they're not taking my Carlos because I'd miss him too much."

"Really Mom?"

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur? And scrape the bunions off my feet?"

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." He muttered.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon."

"Oh, I'm not going!"

"And Camilla knows better than to leave her Mummy." She said with pride grasping her daughter's shoulders.

"I don't see why anyone would want to go to Bore-don anyway." Camilla replied still looking in the mirror fixing her black and white hair. "They all follow the rules – that can't be much fun."