11/20/19

What's up fuckers ya girls got another wack rant for y'all on my shitty parents today.

Alright so, my mom is fucking stupid so she does meth. Yeah I know real cute. Soo when I figured this out I ranted about it to my therapist of course so she obviously calls CPS cause that's her job and my mom had to take a drug test and she's real mad cause now she's gotten caught doing. fucking. Meth. And she blames me which is okay I guess. Anyways she goes to mad dad with the thought that if she has to go to rehab, then I have to too. Interesting right? Yeah well it's not like I'm doing meth so that's kind of bulshit.

Alright so I do smoke weed, however, I keep my grades up, I don't smoke at school, I don't cause any trouble, I'm behaving nicely, yeah all that. So that's kind of fucking bulshit that I would have to go too. And ????? If I have to go for smoking weed than it would be logical that my dad and my oldest sister would have to go too because they smoke weed too 🤪

Also quickly, how fucking dare they say they're doing this because they care about me when she only brought this up in the first place because she's mad and spiteful. It's not like I'm the one that got caught doing meth so I feel like it kind of isn't my fucking problem. If you didn't want your kid to be upset about you doing fucking meth then you probably shouldn't do fucking meth it ain't that hard bitch Jesus Christ.

Okay I think I'm done now thanks for reading the rant and this book of bulshit through my life lmao. I don't think I'm finishing the book any time soon cause I'll definitely have more things to tell y'all about lol. If anybody is even reading this 😂