Chapter 1

KONG POV:

Phone Conv:
M(Aim):: Hey kong we are all ready where are you?
Kong: you guys can go ahead I will be on time.
M: ok bye.. don't you dare skip
Kong: ok
***

I don't know why I accepted my stupid friends offer of bachelors celebration. But I have no choice, like all saying I am soft-hearted to reject my friends offer, plus this party is particularly for me so I can't reject it.

So here I am, in front of the Star club, somehow I feel uneasy, like something gonna happen which is not good for me. With the heavy thought I entered and bumped into someone who I can't see the face because of the latter's mask and hoodie, I politely apologised and walks ahead to my friends.

*********

"Cheers!!!! For our friend's tomorrow engagement." Aim screamed at his gang.

"kong, from tomorrow you are no longer single so enjoy your bachelor life tonight." Tew joined and did a cheers.

"I am already doing that..." kong answered with a shrug.

"So kong, how was your date with your soon to be fiancée." Ook asked after sip of his drinks.

"Not bad. She is pretty and polite and we have few common interest too." Kong told with a happy smile.

"I still can't believe you are accepting your dad decision, after all you are more romantic in our group ," Aim states with a disbelief look.

"Why not? I don't have girlfriend for long now, so why not make my parents delightful by accepting their choice who knows she may be my soulmate," kong remarked with a no regret face.

********

Kong PoV:

Alright, I feel dizzy I think I crossed my limit .. Aim I think I should call a cab and head home...

"No! no! From tomorrow you will be busy with your date and we all will go to work so let's play a game and enjoy few more hours," my friend Ook stopped me.

"what about Truth or dare?" Tew asked with a sly eyes.

We all agreed instantly and were playing this game for a while already, and we all decided to end this with me and I gladly accept that by choosing dare.

"We all know many girls are crazy for your charm but I dare to make a guy fall for you," my best buddy voice out the dare with challenging eyes. He is true, I received tons of confession, everything from girls, so the dare induced me.

"Yes yes, I agree too, choose one guy from this club and flirt with him" my friend Tew joined him. By the time, he finished I was ready to choose my man for the night!

I show my finger at the red hoodie guy and told my friends I am choosing him.

"good luck kong" my friends all wished me luck. Let's see, I choose this guy because he is the one who I bumped earlier and he seemed like a good guy and it's easy to start a conversation without being creepy..

'hey handsome!' I started I can see his eyes, it's nice, but his mask is hiding his face.

He suddenly showed my childhood photo and asked is this you? "Oh yes, it's me how did u get this?" he waved me my purse and said I dropped this when I bumped into him. I thanked him with grateful look.

Now how should I flirt with him? his eyes kind of look cold? plus I don't feel good by his stare so I better ask him for help and I did,

He asked back, "what you want?".

I explained the dare and asked him to act like my tonight date. He accepted my request making me joyful.

Then I get to my friends and introduced him to them and said to my friends that he is my tonight date . My friend's jaw dropped and I smirked, that they take me for? I feel so smug to score the stranger.

Then we start to drink again suddenly the stranger started to flirt with me in front of my friends and make me embarrassed . 'what the hell is this guy playing? doing beyond act!'

His words were bold, even my friends start to feel awkward and confused. My smile become strained when he start to take advantage of the situation and flirts crossing his limits.

Suddenly he kissed my cheeks after a cheesy remark and made me blush like a teenage boy same time go frightened.

I finally got enough courage to stop this madness, I bid goodbye to all and walked out to leave the club. The stranger I bought to our table hurriedly stopped me, when I turn to him in confusion he said I am walking the wrong path and lead me to the exit.

I feel like vomiting so I quickly rushed outside to pour all content from my stomach on the ground and leaned onto him for support.. he helped me and asked my address and I told him without minding he is a complete stranger to me.

When I opened my eyes I was in my bed and someone is cleaning my chest. I stopped him and asked who is he, and he asked me to sleep but I can't, how would I allow a stranger to clean me so I stubbornly demanded an answer.

"Simba you are tired so sleep, will tell you once you awake."

"Uhmm .. then you don't need to clean me." I told him sternly in my unsteady voice.

"why? are you shy?"

"what??.. no I feel uncomfortable and my girl will not like this."

"you have a girl?"

"Yes, tomorrow is my engagement. I am excited about--... Wait! ..What...are you doing ..why are you getting close?!!" I yelled bringing my forearm between us.

"Listen to me well, tomorrow you are going to cancel your engagement Simba and go out with me." The stranger voice seems more scary to me, yet u maintained my posture.

"Who the hell you are? why should I listen to you and cancel my engagement and why the hell you always calling me Simba?! get out of my house, I am tired to argue with you idiot" after sneered at him I pulled the blanket to my face not caring about him.

"You changed Simba! how could you reject me? you can't marry her." The stranger sounded more determined that I start to feel afraid.

"Why can't I marry her ??" I asked peaking my head out of the sheet to know why should I marry a girl who is nothing but sweet.

"Cause, you are MINE ..from the start you are mine understand." He declaration bought a erratic chill on my body.

Suddenly he lowered his mask and captured my lips! what a freak!! I shouldn't went to that stupid club, I shouldn't accept my friends dare, I shouldn't met him, why is everything going wrong? while I am in my train of thoughts, he undressed me successfully.

His lips still on my skin and I am trying my best to wiggle out of his hold. He pressed himself on me, putting his weight at me.

I tried to jerk him away from me but he is strong and not listening to me. He started to caress my naked torso and I started to shedding tears without control and pleaded at him "PLEASE leave me! PLEASE let's talk".

He just smirked and said, "You were not ready to listen to me Simba so I will make you mine tonight to get this straight in your brain!".

"NO! No! please" I struggled with tears and pleaded at him lot, because of my drunk state I have no strength to rebound. SHIT !! Please let it be the dream, that's when the shooting pain told me it's not a dream.... wait did he trying to penetrate me or not he?

I am confused cause I never went through his pain before, I should not cry! I will scream for him so I closed my mouth tightly and cried out. "Please stop.." and I went blank all of a sudden losing my control.

********