copyright grounds.

♥️

all rights reserved. this book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the writer.

the author's book, was, is, officially published on Wattpad, and if you are intercepting this from a different site, then you have most likely connected with a virus or malware.

any references to states, places, businesses, organizations, sites, brands, found in the book, are purely fictional and have no links to existing states, places, businesses, organizations, sites, and brands, and any use of them, thereof, is not intended to harm, disrespect, criticize, insult, or degrade any third party.

no part of the copyright holder's story may be reproduced in ANY form; including expressions of the ideas. this story should not be reproduced, partially or wholly, in any way, shape, format, or structure, without the consent of the author, and any infringement of this copyright is a VIOLATION of copyright law.

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THIS COPYRIGHT IS A VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW.

copyright ©️ 2019 nazahace - All Rights Reserved.

THE WRITER, nazahace, HAS ASSERTED HER RIGHTS.