safe and sound

Charlie's eyes began to water as she anxiously waited for her mate to come back. An extermination had just broken out and Alastor wasn't home from hunting yet! The thought of several horrible outcomes began to play in her mind but most of all the mere idea of never seeing the man she had come to care so deeply for. She was scared of losing him....

"Al where are yo-" just then a loud thud was heard on the other side of the front entrance. It sounded like bodies being violently tossed aside. And as if on cue a blood soaked deer demon happily bust though the door. "Hello sweetheart!" Alastor smiled wiping the gore off his face. "Did you miss me?" He asked as, if this were a  normal very normal situation.

Without warning, Charlie lunged forward tackling Alastor to the ground in a hug. Her arms wrapped securely around him while her lips sought out his own, pressing firmly against them, her eyes squeezed painfully shut as she tried to fight back every emotion from leaking passed her shut eye lids.

"Mmmfpd" Alastor made a sound as he was suddenly tackled to the ground, his lips attacked. Not that he minded of course, it was just surprising. He laid on the ground with her on top of him, kissing her back gently. When their lips finally parted. Charlie immediately spoke up. "Where were you?!" She said sobbing slightly. hugging him even tighter. Alastor's eyes softened as he gently pet her hair trying to soothe her a little.

"I'm sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you like that..." He said softly as led his mate to the couch, Charlie lay her head on his lap, feeling his claws stroke her fluffy blonde hair. Sighing softly the princess was finally able to relax. As she rested on his lap, the deer demon gently wrap her in his jacket to give her comfort, it was still covered in stains and dirt but she didn't mind.

She lay down slightly Rubbing her wrist which had a small bruise... She gotten into a fight with a certain reporter earlier and she didn't want Alastor finding out, but knowing Al he probably already noticed something. "What you have you got there sweetheart". He asked tilting his head a little.

The demon princess looked away sheepishly, Her checks puffed out, making them even more chubbier. "The news station had me come in to talk with Katie Killjoy. she wanted to whether or not the rumors about our relationship were true and when I refused to say anything......Well we got into another fist fight"

Alastor's flickering ears stood alert now and his crimson eyes blazed. That name committed to memory instantly. His body tensed, and his smile stretched.

"Killjoy you say?"

He asked running his claws though Charlie's hair. He already had connections to the news station in his pocket so he wouldn't have to hunt the news anchor down. A strike would be easy.

"The female news anchor? Hideous blonde hair? Broken neck" he further specified. He needed to get the right target. Static had filled his voice, the usual audience participation died out.
Noticing this, Charlie quickly grabbed onto his ears and began to stroke them, in hopes that he would calm down and peppered his face with kisses . She really didn't need him to go out on another hunting rampage especially right now. " shhh....it's Ok calm down. I seriously don't need you going on some killing spree especially with everything that's happened and besides I'm used to this stuff . It's sweet that you offered to 'help' me though"

Alastor ears folded as he let out a sigh. "Fine..." he agreed reluctantly causing Charlie to giggle, nuzzling his chest as she tiredly pulled him closer, the act of affection made the Stag demon's heart melt at same time he couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty. His poor Doe had such a rough day at work and top it off he scared her half to death..... 'she must be exhausted..' he thought but then he smirked as an idea came to mind. He lifted her chin making her gaze into his ruby red eyes. "tell ya what how bout we call it a night and turn in early and I'll even let stay with me tonight!.". The Princess' eyes practically lit up and the idea as she squirmed excitedly. "Yeah! That'd be garet! Today's been a real pain. A nice hot bath with you is always so relaxing" Charlie smiled at Alastor's suggestion on him sleeping with her for the night, "and honestly I've been wanting to sleep with you. But never could never figure out an appropriate time to ask..."