After arena

I heard the roaring of the crowd as I blinked a little at the blinding light then I saw what looked like the entire Capitol on their feet cheering me. I smile and start waving as I walk towards my chair where I will watch the highlights of the Games. After a few jokes from Vincent we all look to the large screen. I feel my gut twist I will now have to watch everyone of my fellow tributes die. One by one they drop. April, Luke, Kelly, James, Fabian, Cira, Emily, Daisy, Chase, Jo and finally Zander. I fight the urge to run offstage when I see Fabian strike James, then himself and I almost scream out loud when I see Daisy's head crushed by Zander's mace. Then it ends and I breath a sigh of relief then he walks on stage the man I tried to kill. He looks at me with death in his eyes, I avoid his gaze and act ashamed. As he takes the victors crown and places it on my head I hear him whisper.
"Don't think you'er safe now."
I smile and nod like he's congratulating me. He picks up on this and shakes my hand. At this moment I'm more scared then I ever was in the arena. He could do so much more to me now. After we bid our good nights I was taken to the presidents house for the victors party I put on my best happy face and stayed that way almost in a trance the entire night every other moment I catch a glimpse of President Snow which causes my knees to grow weak. All night while I'm greeted by adoring Capitol citizens I can feel his ice cold gaze burning into the back of my head.