Izuku Midoriya: Origin

"You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." Growled Clint, sparks flying out of concealed capsules on his wrists. As he stepped forward to tower over Jay, he slipped, yelping as he tumbled forward and crashed onto the floor.

"I'm ok!" He squeaked, letting Jay pull him up as they giggled. "I wasn't paying attention. Let's do it again!"

Off-set, Izuku couldn't stop squealing about the little actors. "That was so cute! Bakugo, why don't you treat me like that?!"

Bakugo snorted. "Shut it, nerd."

Both boys suddenly shivered as they noticed someone behind them, turning slowly, both came face-to-face with the director, Tsukazari, who already looked done with their shit. "Both of you get out. You're not supposed to be here until later."

They both squacked in terror, shoving each other lightly as they bolted out of the set. Tsukazari just pinched his nose, sighing as Nana approached, a cup of coffee held as a peace offering. "This is gonna be a long day."

~~~~~

[Take one]

"The first incident was in Qing Qing City. An extraordinary child was born who lit up like a- wait nope, that's not it. Sorry! Lemmie try again!"

[Take two]

"The first incident was in Qing Qing City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports to people with superpowers popped up all across the globe.No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became lit. Wait what?"

[Take three]

"...The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets look like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes." Izuku looked up from the mic, "Did I get it?"

Receiving a nod, he pumped his fist. "Fuck yeah!"

"LANGUAGE!" Called Yamada, who was off to the side chatting with Aizawa, even though they weren't supposed to be on set for a few days, "You don't get to swear! You have to stay pure!"

"Fuck that!"

"IZUKU!"

~~~~~

"It's Kamui Woods. He may be new but he's making a big name for himself." Izuku cheered, pulling out a notebook.

The extra beside him chuckled. "Why look at that dopey grin and I know what you are. A fanboy."

"No shit, Sherlock."

"CUT! Izuku, stop swearing! Come on! You know better!"

"Fiiiine…"

"Take it from the top!"

~~~~~

"Binding Lacquered Chain Prison!" Nishiya called, punching his hand in the air and holding it there, making everyone off-set giggle. "Come on! Special effects!"

Tsukazari sighed deeply, pinching his nose with his fingers.

"Advil, sir?" Nana asked, hand already outstretched with said pills.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"At least they got the take, sir."

~~~~~

"CANYON CANNON!" Yu yelled, sending a flying kick forward and knocking the villain down, only to swing back and forth, stuck on the line.

"Can someone get me down?!"