The End Of The Journey Part 2

Sydney's P.O.V.

You can't take me Mr.Snuffles we I have super laser Mwhahahahaha said Evil Shae destroyer. Well today's ur lucky day because I have a super power that u can never have I said. Haha and what's that? he said. The power of Tickles hehe *tickle*tickle* I said while tickling Shae. O-okay okay Syd cut it out I'm going to go get my transformer he said while running to his room. And I'm gonna go get Daddy to play restaurant with me hehehe I said while skipping to Mommy and Daddy's room. "Daddy u in here?"......."Daddy!".......DAADDDYYY!!!!! I shouted while jumping on the bed. Daddy wake up......Wake up! Daddy play restaurant with me plz.........Daddy wake up wake up Wake Up!!!................Hmmmm.....Daddy why r u not waking up.......u always wake up when I say wake up.......What's wrong with you............Hmmmm maybe if I tickle him......hehehe *tickle*tickle* hehe............Hmmm that did work either.........Maybe if I shout loud enough he will wake up.........DADDY WAKE UP AND PLAY RESTAURANT WITH ME!!!.....................Plz daddy wake up.............."W-W-WANDA!" he said while falling off the bed. Daddy you ok?............Daddy?...........Daddy!!!................*sniff*D-Daddy*sniff* I said as I began to cry. Then I heard the door open and it was Mommy.

Wanda's P.O.V.

SYDNEY! CHASE! WHAT HAPPENED!!!???...............I said while tears were falling down my eyes Lee call 911 ASAP! Chase please please don't leave us *sniff*sniff* Don't leave me I said while hugging him tight while tears continuously dropped from my eyes.

Soon we heard the Ambulance and rushed Chase to the Hospital.

1 hour later

The doctors said he was breathing which was a good sign of life I thought but I couldn't bear the thought of losing him I told Lee to take the kids home while I stayed here with Chase. Chase has been there for me, I wanted to show him that I'm here for him. He was my best friend he knew what to do when I was filling blue, when I needed a hug or a shoulder to cry on he was there and when I was in the hospital ready to give birth he was there and he told me he would always be there for me. I knew Chase and he is the most sweet,amazing,handsome,strongest friend and husband and I could never be happy with anyone else. I already lost both my mothers and fathers and family I almost lost Lee and  I can't bear to lose anyone else.Especially Chase!...

"Chase if you can hear I just want you to know that I love you and I can't bear the thought of losing you....You are my Friend....You are my Husband.....You are My Life....I can't lose you please don't leave me."

"Ohhh God above please don't take Chase I love him with my life and I can't bear the thought of losing him please God *sniff*sniff* please don't take him."

The Next Day

I woke up to see something to my surprise it was Chase and he was Awake. CHASE!!! your awake I said while hugging him tight. "Wanda how I missed you what you said last night I don't know if you saw but I was crying I had the most horrible dream ever that I was stuck in the darkness and you guys were devastated and it was like I lost you all. Ohhh chase it's all over It was just a dream I said hugging him and rubbing his head. Soon there was a knock at the door.

"Hello....Hi *Ahem* Excuse me Miss Wanda can you come with me please" said one of the doctors.

"Ummm.....Yes of course" I said following her out the room.

"I'm afraid I have good news and bad news" she said.

"Well what's the good news?" I said.

" The good news is Mr. Chase is Cancer free" She said while smiling.

"Omg! Really that's a big relief Thank you God" I said with a smile.

"Soo what's the bad news" I asked.

"Bad news is  Mr.Chase sickness is still a problem and we haven't yet found a cure soo he isn't gonna last but so much I'm truly sorry" she said.

"ohhhh..........ummm....okay thank you for informing" I said while walking back to the room Chase was currently in.

"Hey Honey soo what did she tell you?" Chase asked.

"Chase......Your cancer free but your sickness still hasn't yet cleared up soo your not going to last but soo much" I said with tears dropping.

Chase looked confused and shocked at the same time and soon he gave me a hug and kisses on my forehead. "Wanda should of told you about my sickness earlier instead of you finding out the worst today. Wanda I love you dearly and I'm sorry that I can't be there for you in the future. I can't believe I'm not going to be a father and yet all my life I couldn't wait to be one.I can't bear the fact that I am going to lose you all but hopefully we all will see each other soon. I love you and I may say it alot but I want you too that I mean it. If I could have a superpower it would to be a super dad and be there for my family." he said as tears started to drop from his eyes. "I-I-I love you Wanda and I am going to miss you and....and....and I just wish I wasn't leaving you" he said while hugging me tighter and giving me more kisses on my forehead as his tear droplets fell. "I love you too Chase You are my knight in shinning armor always had been always will, I will miss you too and I just wished I didn't have to let you go so soon" I said while hugging him as tight as I could." Chase your the bestest friend I have ever had and letting go is a deep whole in my heart and I just want to let you know that I'm grateful that you are in my life,I couldn't have asked god for a better person to come into my life. Thank you Chase for all that you've done it means the world to me and you mean the world to me. I LOVE YOU CHASE!!!" I said and as I did I saw chase and his hug began to loosen and he stop his kisses and his tears had dried up. And just like that the radar dropped and when I checked his pulse there was nothing. I knew what that meant CHASE WAS TRULY GONE. I began to cry and hugged him and give him kisses on his forehead like he did to me.

MAY HE REST IN PEACE CHASE YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED LONG LIVE CHASE

The kids and I were devastated while  attending Chase Funeral After a couple days past we finally got back on track even though we missed him dearly.  It was hard running the house with 3 kids with no father but soon as the days flew by it got much easier.  But the hardest part of it all was letting Chase go......................................................

GOODBYE MY BEST FRIEND GOODBYE LOVE OF MY LIFE GOODBYE CHASE

A few years later 

And the kids began to grow older even lil Trey even though they were getting older they were still my little babies. Soon After Lee and Ashley got Married and Piper was expecting any minute now Life seemed to get back off to a  great start......................I hate to end My Story with a Happily Ever After.........and The End........... because even though My Story is over there are yet more to begin. Because every Ending is just the start of a new Beginning.